Reviews for The Grim and the Reaper
Katja chapter 27 . 1/10
So so sad that this is discontinued. Id love to read what happens next in this story. The way their relationship turned out feels totally real. Very impressive.
bizarrebri chapter 27 . 11/26/2016
Ok, so I don't often review, I know I'm terrible, but I couldn't resist. This is absolutely beautiful. I can honestly say it is one of my favorite fanfictions I've ever read. You write all the characters so perfectly and the plot is absolutely amazing as well as your writing. I do really hope you update this soon.
Taggg chapter 27 . 10/1/2016
You write fantastic Grimmjow! So wild, powerfull, sexy :3c
GrimmIchi is my ultimate Bleach OTP and you delivered beautifully! I'd love to read more, whenever you will continue.. (i reaally hope you will!)

It is a great story overall! :D
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 27 . 9/4/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAA! This chapter is genius!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 25 . 9/4/2016
Too fucking cute! god damn those adorable sexy bastards.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
Oh sweet unholy delirium! This is fucking fantastic, gods and to think i nearly missed reading this! Praise be whatever instinct told me to click on this because oh SHIT do i love this and while my playlist is QUITE limited it has enough songs to make for some good background music and im just grinning at the fact that majority of those songs FIT the situation and the artist is gay and beautiful just like Grimm and Ichi.
RSK1066 chapter 27 . 6/7/2016
Will this story be completed?
Guest chapter 27 . 3/16/2016
I honestly can't thank you enough for sharing this superb piece of writing!
GrimmIchi's my Bleach OTP, and I've been looking for a fic with this pairing for quite some times, but somehow I'm always disappointed by the fic and end up not finishing it (I know, I'm a bad person who's gonna rot in hell haha). Usually it's because their characters are too stereotyped in the seme/uke balance for my taste (Ichigo being just meek and blushy and Grimmjow, 'the big bad wolf') or just that their relationship develops way too fast and they get from 'ennemies' to lovers in like one chapter... Anyway I'm sure you get my point so I'll just stop ranting haha.
It's just to say that your fic is everything but that and that's so refreshing. To be honest, I had kind of given up finding something I'd like when I started this fic and I was so surprised to fall so much in love with it! Your characterisation of them is soooo good, it feels canon. And the slow building romance, the plot that's not too complicated and really based on feelings, the smut, the dialogues, and even the humour, everything was perfect.
Just wished it was longer but it's finished, right? You got such a good grip on the characterisation I'd love to see how you'd do with introducing more characters
Ashu-chwan chapter 27 . 3/16/2016
Urf it just went and posted the review I was in the middle of typing. ._. Couldn't even log in before.
I was just in the middle of saying that I would have loved to see other characters introduced, since I'm sure you'd have them perfectly IC as well.
Anyway, I'm going to devour your other works now haha.
Take care! :)
kenni-bun bun chapter 27 . 2/19/2016
Ahhhh, they have the weirdest relationship, but it suits them.
dragonbaby14020 chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
more!
jaquezinthebox chapter 27 . 10/26/2015
Great work! The only bit that could've added a bit of random intrest for me was to bring nnoitra back, I kinda thought you'd set him up as a Chekhov's Gun when you mentioned his body not having been found similarly to Grimmjow's. But seriously. This is GOOD work and a good mix of canon and fanon elements.
catseyelily chapter 27 . 8/18/2015
Nice work! And Urahara's POV was fun and amusing:)
Happytears chapter 27 . 5/11/2015
Rereading this for the 3 time now, really hope u can continue this!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2015
I really loved this fic aand it breaks my heart that it's still unfinished. I can only hope you return to it one day.