Reviews for The Grim and the Reaper
RSK1066 chapter 27 . 6/7
Will this story be completed?
I honestly can't thank you enough for sharing this superb piece of writing!
GrimmIchi's my Bleach OTP, and I've been looking for a fic with this pairing for quite some times, but somehow I'm always disappointed by the fic and end up not finishing it (I know, I'm a bad person who's gonna rot in hell haha). Usually it's because their characters are too stereotyped in the seme/uke balance for my taste (Ichigo being just meek and blushy and Grimmjow, 'the big bad wolf') or just that their relationship develops way too fast and they get from 'ennemies' to lovers in like one chapter... Anyway I'm sure you get my point so I'll just stop ranting haha.
It's just to say that your fic is everything but that and that's so refreshing. To be honest, I had kind of given up finding something I'd like when I started this fic and I was so surprised to fall so much in love with it! Your characterisation of them is soooo good, it feels canon. And the slow building romance, the plot that's not too complicated and really based on feelings, the smut, the dialogues, and even the humour, everything was perfect.
Just wished it was longer but it's finished, right? You got such a good grip on the characterisation I'd love to see how you'd do with introducing more characters
Ashu-chwan chapter 27 . 3/16
Urf it just went and posted the review I was in the middle of typing. ._. Couldn't even log in before.
I was just in the middle of saying that I would have loved to see other characters introduced, since I'm sure you'd have them perfectly IC as well.
Anyway, I'm going to devour your other works now haha.
Take care! :)
kenni-bun bun chapter 27 . 2/19
Ahhhh, they have the weirdest relationship, but it suits them.
dragonbaby14020 chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
more!
jaquezinthebox chapter 27 . 10/26/2015
Great work! The only bit that could've added a bit of random intrest for me was to bring nnoitra back, I kinda thought you'd set him up as a Chekhov's Gun when you mentioned his body not having been found similarly to Grimmjow's. But seriously. This is GOOD work and a good mix of canon and fanon elements.
catseyelily chapter 27 . 8/18/2015
Nice work! And Urahara's POV was fun and amusing:)
Happytears chapter 27 . 5/11/2015
Rereading this for the 3 time now, really hope u can continue this!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2015
I really loved this fic aand it breaks my heart that it's still unfinished. I can only hope you return to it one day.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 27 . 10/24/2014
Ahhhh please update!
Bleach1112 chapter 27 . 10/14/2014
Haha I love this story! It's slow paced but very funny. It can be serious at times, but not too serious. Keep up the good work!
Beccabu32 chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
Please update I know I have read chapter 23 like 30 times.
sylvia1984 chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
really like this story its wonderful written I love the emotions of both of them
just wondering is Urahara going to make Grimmjow a body
Riza Winters chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
In the words of Geroge Takei, "Oh My!"
Riza Winters chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Wonderful! I love the description of their faces, emotions, dialogue...so great. Especially loved "it was an expression that lay somewhere between all the unshed sorrow of a grief stricken widow, and the bitter betrayal of a jilted lover." It's as if the sake disappeared of it's own free will and gives the perfect mental image of Grimmjow's expression. Love it!