Reviews for The Grim and the Reaper
jaquezinthebox chapter 27 . 10/26
Great work! The only bit that could've added a bit of random intrest for me was to bring nnoitra back, I kinda thought you'd set him up as a Chekhov's Gun when you mentioned his body not having been found similarly to Grimmjow's. But seriously. This is GOOD work and a good mix of canon and fanon elements.
catseyelily chapter 27 . 8/18
Nice work! And Urahara's POV was fun and amusing:)
Happytears chapter 27 . 5/11
Rereading this for the 3 time now, really hope u can continue this!
I really loved this fic aand it breaks my heart that it's still unfinished. I can only hope you return to it one day.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 27 . 10/24/2014
Ahhhh please update!
Bleach1112 chapter 27 . 10/14/2014
Haha I love this story! It's slow paced but very funny. It can be serious at times, but not too serious. Keep up the good work!
Beccabu32 chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
Please update I know I have read chapter 23 like 30 times.
sylvia1984 chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
really like this story its wonderful written I love the emotions of both of them
just wondering is Urahara going to make Grimmjow a body
Riza Winters chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
In the words of Geroge Takei, "Oh My!"
Riza Winters chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Wonderful! I love the description of their faces, emotions, great. Especially loved "it was an expression that lay somewhere between all the unshed sorrow of a grief stricken widow, and the bitter betrayal of a jilted lover." It's as if the sake disappeared of it's own free will and gives the perfect mental image of Grimmjow's expression. Love it!
Riza Winters chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Love this scene! Great insight into Grimmjow's thoughts as he watches Ichigo's "trantrum."
And I was hoping someone in the human world would notice poor Ichigo's spiritual pressure. Eager to see how this develops!
Riza Winters chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I had started this story ages ago and I'm finally getting back to it. Really enjoying it, and I especially love this chapter and all the psychoanalysis of Grimmjow. I also love how human Ichigo is in this story. There has to be a point at which he acts and feels as the young person he is and this story portrays it well. Awesome job!
Rae chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
Holy fuck, this is amazing. I kind of want to stop the review right here because that's all that really needs to be said, but at the same time I feel it deserves a bit more. The characters were totally true to the original personalities, I don't think any fic has felt more like it could actually happen. Their relationship is adorable, sexy, and infuriating all at the same time and it makes my feels do things they've never done before. Is it over? If it isn't I will wait to the ends of time for it to be updated. Just... So good –w–
utopianvisonary chapter 24 . 3/7/2014