Reviews for Event Horizon
Yoru Hana1 chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Since it's not up I was just wondering if you had plans to write Critical Mass any time soon? I understand if you have a lot on your plate, but I was just wondering so I know if I have to keep visiting your profile so frequently checking.
S.Melody chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I just read your whole story and it was just wonderful. You written it out so wekk that I couldn't stop reading it. The emotions and drama you had going on was just exciting. Thanks for makig awesome story to read.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Uh... so I went to look for said sequel, Critical Mass, and could not find it. :(
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
It was kind of hilarious to find and read this fic today, because my little sister and I were laughing about how similar Knock Out and Sunstreaker are in their obsession with their finish. ;) We claimed a great way to annoy either of them would be to suggest the other was prettier. lolol! So finding and reading this, where someone else obviously made the connection of them being similar, was just great.

Thanks for the great read! Now for the sequel...
Quicksilver Trion chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Wow, this is a beautifully crafted storyarc throughout all chapters. And your writing just gets more intense with every page. Whenever I thought I had cought on to your style and narrative structure you kicked up the pace by another notch.

What seriously kept me off balance though is your choice of present tense, throughout the entire story the sentences kept swirling through my head arranging themselves into the more familiar past tense structures. It just felt awkward and I think you might have created more tense & grammar mistakes with it than what it's worth.

Anyway I didn't come here to nag about grammar, that's a bonus when not having a professional editor readyly at hand. The story, the characters, the ability to create a world and bring it to life in a reader's mind, that is the real artistry of storytelling and you're sure good at that. The flashbacks of Knock Out's memory, the confrontation between him and Sunstreaker and the description of the spark merging - less the slash even though I enjoyed that tremendously as well - but the part about their personas becoming one, were especially intense to me.
Foureyed-Pufferfish chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
That… was honestly the most beautiful rendition of a spark merge that I have ever had the honor of reading. Thank you.
Serenity Lhane chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Yaay!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
*squeals* this was a beautiful beautiful ending! My heart just broke for Ratchet and Sunstreaker when they had to let Knock Out go! But I'm so glad they're together and bonded I cannot wait for the sequel!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!

*faints*
EmperialGem21 chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
This was a great story :) can't believe it is completed and hope to see 'Critical Mass' soon . I'm looking forward to it 3.
Serenity Lhane chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
I'd like for ratchet and sunny to bond...soon.

Hope you update soon!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Dear Primus you have brought me to tears. Just when I thought this fic couldn't get an more dramatic or angsty, you raise the bar a bit more! I don't know who I should be crying for though! Sunstreaker, Ratchet, Knock Out? All of them? I can not wait for the rest of this fic and the sequel! I must know how things play out!
EmperialGem21 chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Loved that you updated this, way to go Sideswipe for trying to help both your brother and Ratchet :). This story is Fragging awesome! Just love it!
Paleodex chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
I'm an interested reader! I'm terrible about reviewing regularly, but I would be pleased as peaches to see what other ideas you have for this verse!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
*shivers* this was a fantastic update! Finally some Sunny and Ratchet and Knock Out interaction! I feel so bad for our golden and white creators, they just want their youngling back! But then I also feel bad for Knock Out and his perception of abandonment! I really can't wait to see what comes next!
Akira Alvina chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
GAH! I am soooo confused right now. I should hopefully get it with the next chap. Love the new chap, ad hope sunny and hatchet dont get in too much trouble.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »