Reviews for Oh Heavenly Cat!
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
this looks really good! please update, this story needs it!
Para chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
Ha ha! Wolfwood is Kuronekosama! This explains why he's *always* around, wherever Vash and co. go! Man, it's going to be strange for him once he starts seeing himself the human!
Para chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I have a suspicion where this may be going, but it really looks good so far!
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
First chapter: Nifty! The Purgatory system was interesting, and it actually worked quite well with the whole Kuroneko thing. o.o

Second chapter: Whee, Nicholas will get to accompany the girls and Vash for the whole show! *sniff* But it has been almost two and a half years (how long Nick was thrown into the past, coincidentally) since this chapter, so I doubt I'll be seeing any more, which makes me sad. Ah well, I liked it anyway.
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Are you going to do every episode! Wow, anyways, this is starting to be a great fanfic... Keep with it, please!
Yasha chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Okay I know I aready reviewed once but I love this story! I think everything is perfect, I can't see much wrong with it
Yasha chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Wolfwood the kitty I love it! you need to write more this is great!
MSkyDragons chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
Really really good! please write more! I want to know what happens next!
la JazzFish chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
BWAHAHAHAHA! "Nyeao!" Poor ol' Wolfie... nice an' original. I like. You've got a nice style... you don't go on and on and ON until we're bloody SICK of "...soft fuzzy black fur like... yadda yadda yadda i like to hear myself talk..." but we (or I, at least) can picture the scene. Good job. ::thumbs up::
Meirelle chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
Yayyyyy! This is so cool! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Aru chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
This fanfic is really cute. _ I like the whole idea of Wolfwood being stuck in cat's body, it makes for a funny plot. Hope you continue it!
azurepoet chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
I adore this fic. Not only does it feature my two fav Trigun characters but it's a very clever premise as well. Please write more, and soon!

BTW, your writing style is wonderful, it gives the reader enough detail to construct your images in thier minds without becoming bogged down. Keep up the good work!
Sailor Elysia chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
nyao.

_ I love it Fox! Now every time I look at my kuroneko plushie I'm gonna think twice... *giggles* and if you ever need an editor, you know who to call on! Keep it going Fox! I love it!
vashinred chapter 2 . 6/4/2002
This is Great Racheal, I can't wait for the new installments! In the mean time I thought the LDS relation was done very well I give it a two thumbs up for the creativity and originality! WOLFWOOD LIVES FOREVER!

-Your Little Bro. Josh-

P.S. If you ever want to e mail me you have my address now. See ya _ TRIGUN IS THE BOMB!
Lazuli chapter 2 . 6/3/2002
There you go, chica! Im sorry it took so long to review. This chapter had me laughing. _ Esp. the part with Wolfwood trying to figure out how to twitch his tail. .~ Maybe that's why Kuro Neko looks so strange, ne? *grins* And you did keep up with the show admirably with this. No one better than you! Keep writing!