Reviews for The real deal
tricklem chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
enjoyed reading your story.
goddammitijustwantausername chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!
Daggers4U chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
Awesome stuff woman! Love love love it!
Daggers4U chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Yesssss! Oh I love this Edward/Actorward/Daddyward!
And I ALWAYS want an HEA - cuz real life sucks enough with it's angst, so I don't wanna read about it too
Daggers4U chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
OMG he has super-sperm lmao! She's gonna be SO pissed! But that explains the "insatiable" part. Ahh pregnancy hormones lol. Tho not like they weren't humping like bunnies before, obviously _

Loving it!
Arabianwolflove chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
I'll hold more than just his hand...
Godschildtweety chapter 22 . 4/16/2012
Great story
Aggie94 chapter 29 . 3/31/2012
Loads of fun! Meg
poily chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
when will book 3 of a very different story come i'm so looking forward to know what's going to hapen
poily chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
poily chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
Great story, you are a very talented writer!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 27 . 1/27/2012
I like the story, but the only part I STRONGLY dislike was Bella running out on Edward the first few times they were together and not revealing to him about the kiddos before her accident. I mean seriously, Bella completely deserves being yelled at and having to work her way back into his favor for that shit. I would say the same thing if Edward pulled the kind of shit he did in New Moon. And to have it happen over the course of 3 years. That makes it worse in my eyes. Bella was being selfish. She could still have kept them out of the spotlight while telling Edward he has kids. Look at how well some celebrities have kept the kids out of the paps line of sight.
Jocelynlynn chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
Great story, i love how they got together and very nice clues on whos the kids father was.
Jocelynlynn chapter 22 . 12/26/2011