Reviews for More Important Than Me
Dria chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Brilliant. Genius. Ah this was so perfect!
Naruthirnith-of-Greenwood.001 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That last line cracks me up! :D
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh the last line from Draco cracked me up...Poor Pansy and you managed to catch her very well despite hating her if that makes you feel better. :)
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Man, not cool Pansy. You don't force people to kiss you.

Excusing my talking to fictional characters, I suppose I should actually address the review to the author, huh? Anyway, interesting one-shot.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
LOL! I loved this one, great work.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
LOL, I'm actually one of those weird people that ship Draco/Pansy.

Both Pansy and Draco were really cruel in the books! I don't care if Draco may have gotten a tad bit better or that his family defaulted to the good side, I still think that he is mostly an evil dude. Pansy is most certainly an evil chick. They belong together, man.

I still love Draco to bits, though. I love Pansy to bits, too, just don't tell anyone.(;

Great job, short & to the point. Draco's going out with Luna behind Pansy's back and Pansy's like "Draco, love me because I'm so much better."

GREAT JOB, GAMMY-GAMMA.
JPLE chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Another story, another review! I'm honestly very impressed you manage to keep coming up with inspiration to write these do quickly and on so many different pairings.

I liked the setting you created, once again. The Slytherin common room isn't probably the most original, but it is highly realistic, and I can imagine very clearly the scene taking place there.

The fact that Pansy and Draco had never shared a kiss, however, put me off this a bit. If they truly had been dating for that long surely something more raunchy than just a kiss has occurred I mean come on - even though Draco may find Pansy irritating, he's a horny teenage boy! Perhaps he is more serious in HBP but in the preceding books, when he isn't so worried about the Dark Lord and all that, surely he would have had time to...well, you know! Pansy seems very willing, after all.

The other thing I didn't like about this was the inclusion of Druna. It was mentioned once, but I just didn't think it was necessary - it took away from the story by complicating issues. Of course, it's very understandable why you chose to include it, but this time...I didn't appreciate it at much. I don't think it flowed quite as nicely.

One thing I did enjoy, however, was Pansy's character. You may not like her - but you managed to encapsulate her perfectly, I thought. Her shrillness really sold me, as did her pushyness. For someone that loathes her, I think you also made her wonderfully human. It was very clear that she was frustrated by the lack of reciprocation in regards to her desires from the relationship. Her demure nature after the kiss also made her seem a bit tragic - clinging onto something she cant have.

Poor Pansy.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Well, /I/ love Pansy, but I still loved this ;) your Draco was so haughty and hilarious. It was great )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This one I completely agree with. Great job! XD
Beaker77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Draco is so mean! Hee hee. I love it!