Reviews for Hannah Baker Was
JayEyedWolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Only recently picked this book off the shelf at a Barnes & Noble. (Borders closed! Wah!) It was on the "Teen Must-Reads" Shelf. If you have the chance to stop by a B&N, look for this. It has this book as well as several other great titles. I really enjoyed this book- finished it in one day. (not unusual for me on new books... eh, whatever) I love this poem, even specific. It is almost... dramatic, but that's too strong a word... anyway, I like how it's fragmented, broken, as Hannah felt her life became. Very good job! As my dearest (evil) elder brother says, "It's better than anything I can do!" (in reference to my attempts at drawing/painting/whatever)

Amazing! And I'm sorry for the long rant. .'
Inky chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I'm not really sure what your poem's rythm was meant to be, but I'm fairly certain it'd sound perfectly fine if you simply changed "Hannah Baker" to "She." That's only if you want it to appear generic though... I don't know much about poetry, but as far as this goes, it was nice. I just didn't find the rythm of the words. I suppose I'd have to hear you read it to understand better. This was interesting. I hope you keep writing poetry. This one was very good in my opinion.