Reviews for The Mask and His Lies
fangirlHetalia chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Pretty please stay with the original version! I mean I would like to read the circus one too (That would make another awesome story) but I really liked how this one was going. But whatever you chose in the end I'm fine with since its your story and stuff.
toastergal chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Please don't change the story. I liked the way it is going. Feel free to do another one with that theme though.

I really want to know how it ends.
fangirlHetalia chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
no no no No NO NOOOO! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! DX I really love this!
hero-madness123 chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Nice
Anake14 chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I would totally Beta for you...but I have no clue how FF's Beta system works which is why I don't have any of my work Beta'd either. -_-' I really like the chapter, but I kind of wanted to see more of Al's family interaction and maybe more of Francis and Arthur arguing. They're like the ultimate comic relief...
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Kiku is so cute
bluebacon chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
UPDATE! :D
Suzume Batchii Taichi chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I like your story. I really hope Holly & Matthew get to have a happy ending as a family and that Alfred gets his spas attacks together as to not freak out Mattie!
gohagosa100 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I love it!
gohagosa100 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Your story is so good to be true! I hope you find a beta real soon!
RussiasSunflower chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Loled at the Pokemon part. UPDATE PLEASEEEEEE
ranlou chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Just a note (otherwise I really enjoy your story!) the "New Prussian Empire" was proven to be a hoax by some teenager.
AntarcticaLovesPenguins chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Pfffffff- the marshmellows. Fucking marshmellows.
Dragonfly-Moonlight chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Um, a couple of things that are bothering and confusing me about this . . .

1 - How does a hospital mix up someone's gender? This is really baffling to me because the mother would definitely have marked her son's gender as M when filling out the admission paperwork. This just absolutely baffles me. I've worked over eight years in nursing homes, and the only time rooms are mixed gender is in the cause of husbands and wives and if they actually want to share a room together. In fact, in this case, either the old lady or Matthew would be removed from the room within the hour once the error was realized, and I don't buy into the fact that it isn't realized. (I also don't care that this is a story. Mistakes like that, while they may seem humorous, will also lose the readers who actually work or have worked in those professions.) I understand if you need a slightly crazy person in the room with Matthew but women aren't the only ones who believe in things like Fate. A crazy man as a patient would have worked just as well, maybe even more so to be agitated in thinking there's a girl sharing a room with him.

2 - This story is dragging, and I'm not entirely sure where this is going . . . I guess I was thinking there was drug abuse on Matthew's part as a form of escape but I'm not seeing that anywhere. So far, it's all very typical where the drugs are concerned and they're not even playing a huge part in the story so far so I don't understand why they're even mentioned.

There's a lot of potential that could be exploited with this story - in fact, I'm thinking Matthew and Alfred are related to each other somehow or were twins separated at birth . . . the list can go on and on, really - but it's dragging and lacking the oomph for me.

I do wish you luck with this story.
Dragon Ninja Of Darkness chapter 6 . 10/3/2012