Reviews for PDA Public Displays of Affection
killeraccounting chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
My my, this story ** I'm a passionate slasher, but non really a Twilight fan, so I've never thought before to M/M couples in this series. This was really a great idea, beside I've always had a weak spot for Alec and the Volturi. Well done, and thanks for corrupting my poor mind a bit more ;DDD
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
loved it!

so hot"!
bbbee chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Whoa...hot! And a good reminder of why I always wash my hands after going grocery shopping *cough*. Very nice ;)

hugs
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! I didn't even think of washing my fruit for "that" reason until I read this fanfiction. I mean, in a supermarket? I never would have thought of that. :O Just . . . wow, Malice.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I looooved the scene on the train. Wish I could catch the real live show on my commute. And then in the supermarket! Loved it. Fabulous o/s and excellent interpretation of the prompt. Great job.
texasbella chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
this was awesome! great job :)
TKegl chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Very hot and sweet...and your A/N at the end made me giggle. ;-)
Bowlove chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
lol, that was hot and kind of adorable ;)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Lol, I got a kick out of that story! Great job, I bet the original prompt poster is very pleased.
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was so naughty and I love it!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Excellent story! Very funny A/N! )
avioleta chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Yay! My prompt. So very hot. I love the Carlisle/Alec pairing. I've only written them once; it seems like sure a guilty pleasure pairing! For this fic, it was particularly appropriate. Alec's youth and the impression I have of him from canon lend itself well to such a kink. Carlisle too, though not my typical Carlisle, worked beautifully here. Hot and edgy and just the perfect bit of in control. I like how their relationship started out as a quick encounter at a party but developed into something very much more. By the final scene their affection for one another was clear.

This line, particularly, made me shiver:

"'You like that,' he hissed in my ear. It was not a question; it was a statement of fact."

Thank you!

Violet
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
God damn...if i was that clerk i would have pulled out my phone..Hot hot hot!
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
hawt !
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Damn, I was just thinking the same thing but that was hot so it may be worth it.