Reviews for Go back, go right, time to go through again!
Update update update
KrisB-71854 chapter 10 . 1/3
This was an interesting setup. I'm actually wondering if anything odd is going on with Gaara. He seems radically different.

I'm mixed on Sasuke at this point. Usually in these time travel fics I like to at least give him a chance. The only time he had made a reappearance since the team selections was the Orchi fight. He actually "seemed" healthier and more well adjusted at that moment.

Sasuke being on a team with Kiba and Shino with Kurenia should be one of the best possible teams for Sasuke. No fan girls to faun over him. Kiba would be just enough of a challenge to keep him developing. Kurenia while "too old" for him would also show that the village does produce hot powerful ninja babes that in the future he should be wanting.

It wasn't until Sasuke was putting down Haku that I was rather irked with him. Sasuke really didn't come off well through that. Sadly, I can understand where he was coming from. Every local girl he has met has been chasing after him and "wants his babies." Having this foreign girl say that she is now part of the CRA and asking about him... I can actually see some of his mental processes. Damn, I'm attracting foreign fan girls now! And this one has a good gimmick that I wouldn't normally be able to escape. I've got it, I need to play the jerk card so she runs after some one else!

O.k. that's if you wanted to salvage Sasuke at as a character for this fic. I've read a few good Sasuke/Haku fics, but they usually are caused because Haku beats Sasuke thoroughly in wave and than ignores him. Those two things are enough to spark his honest interest if he wasn't going down the entire villain/emo path thing.

About the only part of this fic that I thought was going too easy was the Gaara friendship bit. O.k. Gaara is that loyal after the inital Nonoha style hit them with friendship thing that Naruto first uses. I could buy that Gaara didn't really harm or out right kill Lee. That was stretching it though. You just needed more character interaction and development showing that Gaara considers Naruto his best bud and all that.

I can see Temari being added to Naruto's harem after all this.

I can't wait to see Mei meet Naruto.
BRD man chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
you dead?
lalo80 chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Porfa actualiza pronto, tu historia es buena
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
this is good hope you haven't abandoned it
metalfox chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Is more chapters on the way?
New to Naruto chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Good story. I liked how Hinata, Naruto, and Sakura are on the same team. Hinata and Sakura are two of myfavorite pairings for Naruto with Tenten being third.
I would say yes to Ino. Also I was thinking what do you think of adding Hanabi and Tenten.
I was actually thinking the same thing Sakura thought. Why did she like Sasuke. He is rude, cold, and arrogant.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I do hope you update soon
soul18 chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
nice love the fic hope you continue writing it.
geo soul chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Add girls from bleach to the harem
Matsu chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Please update this!
Animaman chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
A bit fast, and I'm surprised you didn't have Tenten go gaga over Naruto's sword. Update when you get the chance.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Your chapters are way to short and well one would determine your not putting much effort into the story. Your story has potential but it need more to it and not wanting to put much detail into it kills it before it begins.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
its good but chapters are too short