Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Resolve
CrocoerGinex01 chapter 3 . 8/28
Plasma stake! Gespenst's signature move!
WhereBegnningsEnd chapter 13 . 8/1
Your writing is masterful and I am truly saddened that you cannot continue however I am glad that you got to show us what you did. Awesome writing and story. You are someone who has professional writing skills.
slydino chapter 13 . 7/24
Wonderful story. I'm sad to see that the story is discontinued, but I do understand that sometimes things just don't work out. Anyway great job and keep up the good work.
Mind! Exploding! With! Ideas! Awesomeness! Too! Much! To! Handle!m

Lol

No seriously though. Great Job! This story has been one of the most thought out and well described stories I have read so far. It's a shame that you're leaving it though. Oh well, life doesn't always give you what you want and sometimes you gotta change things up a little. Thanks for the story! And I hope that whoever adopts it makes something epic out of it.
Nameashish chapter 13 . 12/11/2015
This is superb when you gonna update again
Tyrhineld chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Honestly I was disappointed at how quickly the story simply took a leaf out of the original story line and didn't improve his denseness, communications with women, etc. The only thing that was readily apparent was he didn't suck big time at the class notes. Lack of imagination, so no thanks.
reptoholic chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Keep up the great work.
reptoholic chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
I wish he would have sent a nuke up hiss ass
reptoholic chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
Keep up the good work
reptoholic chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
loved this chapter
reptoholic chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
keep up the great work... hope he gets chifuyu
reptoholic chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Still enjoying it, hope he gets more spotlight and is not so weak.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Story is good, just hope that he is much stronger than cannon
EVISERATIONHUNTED chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
I dislike the way you portray the girls beating up on Ichika it's unfounded ok I get it that you want to keep it close to cannon but it's a fanfiction although I do like the story I feel like the knowledge that Ichika has over the IS shouldn't be as overlooked as you're making it
reydrago chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
hey shiranui-san?
can you ask around in SpaceBattles for someone to continue?
this story is too bad to be really abandoned