Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Resolve
The Black Wolf of the Arks chapter 13 . 5/13
Man, it's sad that not only I had found this story a week ago, but also that it's on adoption since two years ago and still nobody has go ahead with it, or at least I had no see anithing like this fanfiction in all the section of Infinite Stratos.

I can't allow this, this story has to be finished, and I'm gonna be the one that make it, even if I'm not the best writter for the work or if it take me years to complete it.

But, it's gonna be in spanish.

It's a shame but, being that the spanish is my main languaje, and that the english it's the second languaje I have learn (and that I'm still learning, something that could be noted in this review) it can't be in another way, maybe in a future, vhen I have finished my own projects and completed my english course, I can start translating the chapters into english again, but, it's gonna take a lot of time. Even the first chapter on spanish will take a couple of weeks or even months, I realy don't know when I can start whit this (whit the university, the work and my own projects, it's pretty hard to know), but I will start, that's for sure.

I know that you said in the summary notes than I or anybody that want's to adoptate the story don't need to contact you anymore, but, still I want to, at least, writte this review and message. And ask what kind of final was the one that you had thinking, whit only one couple or the full harem?

Well, it's all, thanks for had writte this amazing fanfiction, I will made all I can for finish it, even if it's in my own way.
CrocoerGinex01 chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Plasma stake! Gespenst's signature move!
WhereBegnningsEnd chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Your writing is masterful and I am truly saddened that you cannot continue however I am glad that you got to show us what you did. Awesome writing and story. You are someone who has professional writing skills.
slydino chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
Wonderful story. I'm sad to see that the story is discontinued, but I do understand that sometimes things just don't work out. Anyway great job and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
Mind! Exploding! With! Ideas! Awesomeness! Too! Much! To! Handle!m

Lol

No seriously though. Great Job! This story has been one of the most thought out and well described stories I have read so far. It's a shame that you're leaving it though. Oh well, life doesn't always give you what you want and sometimes you gotta change things up a little. Thanks for the story! And I hope that whoever adopts it makes something epic out of it.
Nameashish chapter 13 . 12/11/2015
This is superb when you gonna update again
Tyrhineld chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Honestly I was disappointed at how quickly the story simply took a leaf out of the original story line and didn't improve his denseness, communications with women, etc. The only thing that was readily apparent was he didn't suck big time at the class notes. Lack of imagination, so no thanks.
reptoholic chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Keep up the great work.
reptoholic chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
I wish he would have sent a nuke up hiss ass
reptoholic chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
Keep up the good work
reptoholic chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
loved this chapter
reptoholic chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
keep up the great work... hope he gets chifuyu
reptoholic chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Still enjoying it, hope he gets more spotlight and is not so weak.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Story is good, just hope that he is much stronger than cannon
EVISERATIONHUNTED chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
I dislike the way you portray the girls beating up on Ichika it's unfounded ok I get it that you want to keep it close to cannon but it's a fanfiction although I do like the story I feel like the knowledge that Ichika has over the IS shouldn't be as overlooked as you're making it