Reviews for PJO Drabbles
Helenoftroy chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
This is just so beautiful!
Guestie chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
BECKELINA FEEELS
*sob*
Guestie chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Stahp feels are overwhelming meeeee
haaallpp
Guestie chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
One word: FEEEEEEEEELLSSSSS
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
That was very good! The image of the wound was very effective, and you overviewed (Is that a verb?) the past few months in a very powerful way before making the transition to the constant reminder of Jason and then asserting her pain once again. Excellent!
-Crackers
PJOHPHGlove chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
It was painful to read this. It actually made me feel like I was Annabeth and Lost my boyfriend the love of my life. It made my heart ache. It's great.
fryingpanninja107 chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
Awesome! Ikr? I can't wait for the mark of Athena! I got the Demigod Diaries

So happy you put something up; I've missed your writing!
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Oh, Annabeth. So sad
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Do you ship Jasper or Jeyna, because I would like to recommend a friend's Jeyna club if you're interested, just PM me to let me know if you are or not, and maybe a little more Jeyna. *Big puppy eyes*
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
I really liked that! The flashback was very well-placed, and you conveyed her emotions wonderfully. Good work!

-Crackers :)
mysterysolvers1 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I don't think percy would really cry but its cute
fryingpanninja107 chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
That's awesome!
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
I like this idea, and I can imagine her sitting there trying (and failing!) to think about schoolwork when all this is going on. I liked the ending, too, very dramatic: "Can you take me to camp?" Very nice!

-Crackers
78meg9 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
My Percabeth deprivation has subsided... thank you *Tears glisten in my eyes as I look randomly toward the horizon*
fryingpanninja107 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012