Reviews for The Life of Megan Hunt
Lindsaylove15 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Ah ha ha! Waving at the the camera that's brilliant! :)
Megan Hunt chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Hi
Very, very cute story, Meter forever 3
so, you favourite actress is Dana Delany and your favourite singer is Cher? Seems like you like old music, mee too xD
I really enjoyed you story and you notes ;)
Btw I'm from Germany xD
Greetings
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Brilliant story.
houserocks1 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Very satisfying climax and ending...well done!
houserocks1 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Wow, another short and packed chapter that moves the reader along the riveting action. I like Peter's thoughts about Megan amid all the pulsing excitement. This is a very satisfying read on an early Christmas Eve morning before my day starts!
houserocks1 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
This chapter was short but it was nevertheless powerful...once again, you delivered. Daniel's anger came across quite vividly and Megan's fear is masked by her inner strength. Nice touch with the cutting...not too bloody but makes the point that this guy means business. For a beginning writer, I think you are doing a wonderful job of building all the elements of a good story.
houserocks1 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Nice set up chapter...it doesn't have to be lengthy. It put the characters in place for the search. This California girl is not a Peter/Dani fan either, but I like how you have the two interact to show

Peter's focus is 100% on Megan's disappearance. Team Megan is on the hunt and you have me right there with them...
Houserocks1 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
You packed a lot in this chapter! The subtle exchanges between characters is done well. Megan's subdued reaction to Peter's/Dani's PDA...nicely handled with a telling reaction. The twist at the end with the kidnapper is a surprise. You are proving that a chapter doesn't have to be really long to intrigue the reader. You are developing your storyline well and you are receiving some great advice from an experienced writer, Mariska.
houserocks1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Nice beginning...I'm enjoying the "promise" of things to come. Looking forward to the next chapter!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Great ideas and the setup was awesome!

A few things that could help you become a better writer:

1. Don't be in a rush to write something, just because people tell you they want an update doesn't mean you have to update.

2. Give more detail when writing. We like to know whats going on around them or in their heads.

3. Short chapters are great, but not all the time. We want girth and length so we can get the full picture of whats going on.

Just think about those three things when you write another story, but good job on the story.
ElleJMuse chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Yay! I really liked Peter being the one to untie her. This was a good ending and kept me reading! LOVE METER! Thanks for sharing :-D Write another soon!
Mrs. Fillion chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I loved your story! You should definitely write some more BOP stories. We need them!
SandraBerry chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Hey at First ro your question...I am from Germany,Berlin ;) soo now to your story, I really liked The idea of your Story it's Not The typically Megan/Peter Story. But in My opinion It was at The end a Little to short, it would be more interesting if you had made The whole megan and Daniel Thing a Little longer so that The end isn't so sudden...ya know what I mean? ;) but Great Job !
littlesweetcupcake chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Loving the story
littlesweetcupcake chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Hey, loving this story! Please update soon!