Reviews for It Can be Called 'Whelmed'
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow. I had no idea that kink existed.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
zomg LET ME LOVE YOU
Dulcis Cantio chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
The teasing was delicious ;)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Haha, wow. That was freaking crazy. What in the world possessed Dick to do that other than sheer boredom. Poor Wally. So unsuspecting. That was really interesting, not gonna lie. If I get bloated, can Dick totally oral me? Haha! Wonderful job! I felt the aster and am definitely whelmed. Wow. It makes me wonder what the special mission Red Tornado had for them. Even after all this. So uh, what now?
One Who Waits For Love chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
*approves of this*

A sequel of Wally returning the favor?
Kiwisilence chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
The opening setting and attention to detail was great (dark colors, time, sunglasses, etc). I used to be a total Goosebumps fan, but like Robin remarks "these were children's books." I'm almost surprised that someone like Dick, who looks down upon the "uneducated mind" would find joy in talking to Wally (who is intelligent, but doesn't necessarily display it). I can understand Wally's appeal from the contrasts you set up in the beginning such as the "disgustingly dull" night in comparison to Wally's "exclamation of excitement."

What does "noirette" mean by the way? I understand the word noir - but I'm assuming that if refers to Robin noir black-haired appearance?

Once again, I really enjoyed the attention to detail. Instead of leaving it as just a bump, you write that Dick notices the " lightly-stretched fabric over the shallow bulge of KF's stomach." I alos liked reading the colors attributed to Robin's eyes such as "cerulean" and "sapphire," which on;y furthers his beautiful, yet poised/sophisticated demeanor.

Furthermore, I loved how aggressive and not-at-all innocent Robin was when seducing Kid Flash. Robin is so confident and commanding that he really seems to live up to the title of being Batman's son/ward.

"Was it sadistic to derive enjoyment at the Kid Flash's struggled expression and expense? ": the description of Wally's eager moans almost make this question for the readers - are we sadistic for enjoying reading about Wally? :)

You need to write more YJ fanfics. It doesn't even matter what the pairing is.
xshe chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
First off:

HNNNNNNNNNG.

This is one of the hardest kinks to convey the appeal of in words, and you did it ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULLY FFFFFFF

I wish I could leave you all my love in a review, because this is fantastically sexy, and fluid and wonderful and I love it forever.

Definitely one of the best sex scenes written in this fandom. Seriously.

DarkAvenger69 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Dude!..or chick. whatever any way this was great! I cute and strangly filled with smutiness! heh i wish i could write so well. ;D I love robin he's my favorite character in Young Justice.