Reviews for Kiss From A Rose
love2read2much chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
oh this was just too cute. Loved it. A little bit of morning fluff for me to read.
thorteso chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
great story. very adorable!
BabyBones chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww, this was very sweet! Loved it! :)

Thank you for sharing! :)
grc73 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was like a concentrated shot of fluff. I loved it!
leanne chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Aww! Aww! Aww! :D
blur chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I liked it, but it really must be said: Holy run-on sentences, Batman! Sentence-ending punctuation is a good thing! It's confusing and frustrating for your readers when thoughts can't be properly separated for a lack of a period. It turns an otherwise well written story (such as this one) into a jumbled mess that's just tough to sort through. Nice concept, though. Keep writing and honing the skill that's there, just be sure to work on appropriate punctuation. Best of luck!
harper83 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I really like the idea for this story, but there's a major problem with run on sentences thought the whole thing. I actually couldn't even get through the story because of it. If you justgo back with a beta and edit down the sentences it could be really great.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Loved this story! It is lovely to go back to some of those awkward episodes that made us all crazy and rewrite it with the happy ending that is so much more satisfying. Great work. More please!
singer154 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011