Reviews for Simple Man
cokeerr chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
I really hope you continue writing I really liked your story I am sorry about your computer and I hope you feel better
Good luck on your book what is the title going to be
Fenrisulven13 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
ARGH!

Cliffhangers REALLY do get on my nerves!

I've read about stories being "Adopted" by other writers when the author can no longer continue them!
just a thought really!

Good luck anyway!
sarahballoon chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
God Bless You!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Sad now that you won't continue this story.
Too many good Mark and Maddy stories "end" like this not being finished but I can only wish you good luck with future projects and hope once you feel better return to Fanfiction a little at least.

This story is really good.
kenzieeflynn chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
so you will never finish this story? this was one of my favorites!
Kitsune chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
I love the story so far. It's written well and the plot is interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you'll keep writing
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Please update soon! This is a great story that has been written well!
kenzieeflynn chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
UPADTE UPDATE UPDATE AHHHH
ele chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I really like the way you write, the story is amazing!

Can't wait to see what happen next, please update soon!
BriseisRose chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I absolutely love your story! I think you got the personalities down perfectly. What kind of math did you do to figure out Mark's age though, lol? I'm just womdering because I always thought him to be 18-20.

Anyways I look forward to reading about Mark and Jim bonding over helping the women. Just please don't put any rape in this story. In fact, don't even have Carter be Maddy's, albeit forced, first kiss. I really can't handle those types of stories. It litterally makes me sick.
cassie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Love your story. Hope maddy will be ok.
siriuslymcfly chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
This is really good, I can't wait for the next update! :}
foxraven chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
wow that dude is evil! cant wait to read what happens next
kenzieeflynn chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
i really love this story, i always look forward to reading it. get your chapters up faster!
alley83 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
I can't BELIEVE you left it there! Lol. I'm loving your story and enjoying your writing. I can't wait for more :)

Alley