Reviews for Womanhood
justgreatlittlethings chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
can i translate your story to spanish?
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hehe, I liked this! I've just started shipping this pair! Interesting and different (in a good way) portrayal of Natalya, and I love how innocent but curious Lilli is!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was awesome. I love it!
wenlamies chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
First of all, I must say that I haven't read so many BelaLiecht-fanfics, but I really love that pairing. And your story.

I liked your version of Belarus, and I could easily get the picture of her smoking a pot etc. Such a badass, isn't she~? I also liked your Lili, she's a cutie, and totally opposite of Belarus. Her innocet personality mixed with curiousity is exciting~

I really liked this!

- Wenla
Sanity's Reject chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I can't tell you how pleased I am to have found a decent BelarusXLiechtenstein story. This is a very rare occurance, so I extend my thanks.

First off, I really love your characterization of Liechtenstein. The way you made her become more curious rather than scared was really nice. It would be pretty weird if she had known what Belarus was doing, so I'm glad you made her so naive. As for Belarus, I think it was... okay. While I can see her as a loner, her speech seemed a bit rough. It fits in with the portrayal of her in the story, Belarus is a bit more eloquent. However, that's just my personal opinion. I didn't notice any major grammar issues or typos, and all in all it was a great story with a nice ending. I really hope you write more for this couple in the future!
Bookboy42 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This sounds like the start of a beautiful relationship...
Bscholz ipod chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I freAking love it! Thankyou!