Reviews for The Devil's Due
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Fantastic!
Koakuma is soooo delightful! Her reaction to getting seraphimed had me laughing so hard!
It's easy to underestimate the little devil, but it's absolutely delightful when she gets the upper hand! It would be great to see some more Koa adventures.
kinigget chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh, that was good. Beating Marisa at her own game ranks high among Patchouli and Koakuma's accomplishments.
Warclam chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Heheheh, excellent. It's often treated as a joke, but the semi-canonical constant theft of Marisa from Voile kinda gets on my nerves. Good to see some comeuppance coming in, especially if it's from Koa.

I also note, optimistically, the lack of a "Complete" tag on this tale. Could it be that we will, in time, see some escalation? I doubt the ordinary witch is content to let defeat slide, and it occurs to me that even a minor devil could probably muster a decent curse given access to the finest magical library in Gensokyo….
UnendingEmpire chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It's a very unique story. I can only wonder what Koakuma will do next!

Now I wait patiently for a new chapter...
Captain Vulcan chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
One devil, one witch, one book equals a very cunning Koa and one frustrated Marisa. Damn. For someone that can dish it out, Marisa sure can't take it. That wily seraph- er, devil played Marisa like a PS3 game. True to her species.

Here's hoping she can do something about her hair. Redheads are far more fun than blondes.

Alas, karma lurks over Koa. Better hope that she doesn't run into Reimu anytime soon. Or worse, Sanae.