Reviews for The Selkie Wife
BookWormGirl93 chapter 43 . 7/8
that was so lovely! I couldn't stop reading for three days! I love this story so much!
Twiheart1901EC chapter 43 . 6/24
This was so amazing. I’m sad it’s over but the ending was perfect! I love this Edward and Bella!
katieenicolee chapter 1 . 6/16
This is soo good
redhed0103 chapter 43 . 6/6
loved your story very much.
Bianca chapter 2 . 4/29
Cute. She's a whore and he's been with only one person. Lol. All you bitches do this. One has to fuck everyone and one is a virgin or has been with very few. So is she a whore because that's what the legend is or because all these fandom bitches love when a slut is tamed. Usually it's Edward though. Sad and pathetic. Good story.
Lulutbo chapter 43 . 3/23
I can’t even begin to explain how much I love this story! It is hands down one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I’m so sad to be done! ️
Ballerina91 chapter 1 . 1/31
Just finished your story for the nth time! It's always fantastic. They all are. Thank you for sharing them.
twirob chapter 43 . 1/6
thank you so much for keeping this AMAZING! story posted for us to keep reading ;D
Guest chapter 43 . 12/15/2017
I love this story completely. I loved Bella’s friendships with Mary, Bess, Jane, Anna, and Rosalie.. She was just so kind and sweet to everyone. I’m glad Jacob and Bonner got what they deserved. And Rosalie.. from the beginning I thought she was evil and was annoyed by her. I was just hoping you’d get rid of her some how but when that point came I was in tears. The best Rosalie redemption arc I’ve ever read, honestly. It was beautiful and heartbreaking. I can’t wait to read the sequel as well.
chauny chapter 43 . 9/25/2017
I really enjoyed this tale from beginning to end! You are such a talented author and I look forward to not only reading the Sequel to this story when it is complete, as well as your other stories : ) Thank you.
Schwips chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I just finished to read your story and it's incredible how you make us to travel in the past! Thank you!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Well autocorrect is something, eh? I was trying to say you know so much...ha! Thanks again for the story.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Gosh, I loved this story! I learned a lot about England's queens as well. You know so mcgintyshannon, it must be a passion of yours. Looking forward to delving into the sequel!
Day-Zeee chapter 43 . 8/16/2017
Just finished this story, wow! What great detail you made to keep this accurate with the timelines and historical facts. I loved it! Why didn't I read this sooner?
BadWolf96 chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
Love you work, as always! I have read this story (and many of your others) time and time again and I continue to be in awe of what you have created.
Something confused me in this chapter, though... Edward realizes that he is third in line for the throne but if only Elizabeth is ahead of him then shouldn't he be second in line?
3,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »