Reviews for The Selkie Wife
mariadisales chapter 43 . 6/22
I could not finish this story is quite tedious but OMG how beautiful the end of chapter 42 is just beautiful, thank you very much for sharing. The history the data and information you gave us I love
cuteascherries chapter 43 . 5/25
: )
scholayolay chapter 43 . 5/11
You are such a brilliant writer, and the historical research you have done is so impressive. You really brought to life a time period I previously did not connect with, and I cannot gush enough about how you incorporate the historical aspects to your work. Truly blown away by your talents, and I thank you for the story. I feel so connected to the rich world that you have breathed life into!
Orchids and Lilies chapter 43 . 3/26
Amazing story.A perfect blend of fairytale and history. Also heartbreakingly beautiful with perfect ending
PurpleRain27 chapter 43 . 2/4
Loved this story, sad at times but still loved it. So glad Jacob got what was coming to him and Bonner.
fanficsR4nerds chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Wow wow wow! Got this story as a recommendation on Facebook and I’m so happy to have made my way to it! I love the first chapter and can’t wait to read more!
maembe13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
I have lost track of the number of timed I have read this story. It still lingers, calling me back. The balance between history and fairy tale is absolutely perfect. The development of the characters, the plot, the tone of the story are all perfect. You captured Mary in such a way that she is as understandable as terrifying and as sad as she is repugnant. I absolutely loved learning about this era in history. The shear amount of research that went into this is incredible. This version of Edward's dilemma between the roles his status at birth force him into and his own desire to avoid the political sphere is compelling. I love his relationship with Elizabeth and found her absolutely fascinating. This Bella's enduring compassion and strength to love those around her made her such a beautiful soul. I loved how you developed her relationship with Edward over all they went through. I think one of my favorite scenes is Bella with the fish on her first meal. All the scenes where she processes her culitue shock are just great. I will happily keep rereading this story again and again. Keep writing. The world is better for it.
pennylynn chapter 43 . 11/10/2020
Delightful story. Imaginative and historical. Reminds me of the works of Sharon Kay Penman. Excellent.
kristenblewart chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Ya
Cina's chapter 43 . 3/13/2020
That was such an amazing story. Loved it so much.
Cina's chapter 26 . 3/12/2020
That was so sad but had a happy ending.
Cina's chapter 15 . 3/11/2020
This is such an amazing story.
Ajfflady chapter 43 . 3/9/2020
This has been on my to read list for several years. I now know why it is so beloved in the fandom.
Perfection.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
I think Edward is a selfish asshole who does not deserve Bella. How horrible to kidnap her and take her from her home. He should feel guilty he kidnapped someone he is disgusting. I don't know if he can redeem himself. To bad humans suck and destroy almost everything we touch. He keeps saying he won't hurt her but he already has by taking her from her home selfish.
sosueme chapter 43 . 10/15/2019
Massive love for this beauty! The time period was so interesting and the characters were interesting. Court life was not glamorous, all the people are pawns to the queen and their own greed. So much horrible strife in the name of religion. Beautifully written and engaging story.
3,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »