Reviews for The Selkie Wife
future girl2 chapter 43 . 4/20
Wonderful story. Thank you!
BMSCullen chapter 43 . 2/24
I've only just found and finished this story, it was very difficult and long to get through but it was amazing. Heart breaking at times and so phenomenal, well done indeed! X
liljess24 chapter 43 . 12/12/2016
Bloody brilliant. I can't even begin to put into words how amazing this story is. I've always been interested in the Tudors but mainly surrounding Henry VIII and not so much after so thank you for this. It has been educational, insightful, thrilling and magical!
sarabo chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
I remember a few years when a (minor) presidential candidate stated that a woman couldn't get pregnant after a rape unless she enjoyed it and orgasmed. He was soundly shut down, thank is so sad how women were treated through the ages. At least it is getting SOMEWHAT better, but we still have a long way to go.
sarabo chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Here I am, reading "The Selkie Wife" and since you wrote it, I will continue. I was never much for English history, because it was so confusing. Thanks for doing your best to try to explain it. (And I thought American history was hard.) I will now carry on with chapter 3.
Lanigra25 chapter 43 . 9/20/2016
I loved this. I couldn't stop reading!
HenzBee chapter 43 . 8/17/2016
Thank you so much for all your hard work in this story. The historical facts even if coloured with poetic licence are amazing to read. Thank you for an amazing story!
harkie5 chapter 43 . 7/3/2016
That was a great story! Thank you!
Mrs.StarLord chapter 43 . 5/29/2016
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! You're a wonderful writer and had me hooked by the first chapter! This was a wonderful read and I loved all of the historical facts you included throughout the story.
saiton chapter 43 . 5/29/2016
Such a beautiful story with powerful characters just loved the history part :)
Edmazing chapter 43 . 5/25/2016
Absolutely loved The Selkie Wife. I've read othe fairy tale, folk lore-ish fics, but never one that layered such a detailed historical setting. Ugh, and you had me tearing up there at the end. What a memorable read.
dag21 chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
I just started to read your story and is very interesting so far. I love the historical facts at the end of each chapter
IssaNova chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
of course I do babe
MyladyNancy chapter 43 . 4/4/2016
thank you so much for a wonderful and satisfying ride lovely story
MyladyNancy chapter 37 . 4/4/2016
I have not written a review because i just can not stop reading. I love how you have woven the history into the fiction. I love the Tudor era and read every thing i can get my hands on. Been to Hampton Court, Hatfield, Windsor and the Tower. fascinated by Henry, Mary Elizabeth and all the characters on that stage. This weekend I had the opportunity to listen to the leaders of the church I belong to. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of being an American and living in a country that fought for religious freedom. My prayers go out for those who died over the century's to make those changes in society happen both for the Catholic martyrs and the protestant ones. such a dangerous time to live in.

I love the way you have woven the "family" thread into your story. thank you for the history you provide and the sharing of your minds eye. i have to go and finish.
3,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »