Reviews for The Selkie Wife
myadryk89 chapter 43 . 11/24
Wow! Amazing.
The way you mixed history and fiction to give Bella and Edward a voice speaks highly of your imagination.
It could have been a tedious reading, but you made it very entertaining. I was hooked from the very first paragraph.
It was hard at times to read because of the cruelty, and people's suffering, but such were those times.
I want to thank you for this wonderful story. It was very detailed, it shows how informed you are.
You're awesome!
scc318 chapter 43 . 11/17
You write truly lovely stories- thank you for sharing them!
magicapl chapter 43 . 10/13
I usually don't comment on stories but in this case I have to! This was one of the stories that took me on an emotional rollercoaster. I couldn't put it down, it was so amazing.
I know it's fanfiction but it doesn't read like one.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this story with us!
You're an amazing author. I read the End of all things (which was amazing too) and I discovered that you offer free stories. You're my new favourite author, Lissa Bryan!
Kristal Victoria chapter 43 . 9/27
You are an amazing author and I love this story!
MusicToSleepTo chapter 43 . 9/19
That was so beautiful ;(
roiray chapter 42 . 9/15
I was actually just doing a search on Selkies on Google when I found this story. I don't normally keep an interest if history is involved, but this story was wonderful! I was hooked after reading chapter 1 and I actually enjoyed the footnotes of facts at the bottom of each chapter. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story. I'm glad you included this Epilogue as well. It would have left me with so many questions. Instead, it was a satisfying ending. I'm glad I found this after you had already completed it, because I very much dislike cliffhangers. But this was a great ending, and if you did write more to this Edward/Bella story, I will be looking for it. I look forward to reading more of your work!
(This was supposed to review the Epilogue, but I was on my phone and posted it before I really started to review anything)
roiray chapter 43 . 9/15
I was
MusicToSleepTo chapter 5 . 9/14
Oh... Is Emmett Elizabeth's father?
Beautiful story!
emeralgreenlove chapter 10 . 7/26
I find it disappointing that Rosalie is still there. I thought that from the beginning, Bella's purpose for being kidnapped was to be Elizabeth's wet-nurse and mother but she barely plays with her, and when Edward was talking about Bella telling the story of the coronation of the queen, he only mentioned THEIR child. I get it's the customs to not take care of one's own children but I thought that Bella as a Selkie would be more insistent on being an actual parent
Do'B chapter 43 . 7/18
Beautiful story, beautifully written and a fantastic historical time line. I put off reading this story a number of times after reading the summary, I had judged what I thought the story would be about and boy was I wrong, wish I have had read this story when I first came across it...loved reading each and every word.

Many times i thought Bella would be executed, or murdered by one of their enemies or if not Bella than Edward as I had read the summary for your sequel and figured that Bella or Edward would be seperated by death from false accusations or being murdered and they would have to find their each other halves in the new about judging a book by it's cover! I have been pleasantly surprised. Thank you.
crackupmonkey chapter 43 . 7/15
An absolutely lovely story. Thank you for sharing,
solena1 chapter 43 . 5/26
️ This story!
myimagination2012 chapter 43 . 5/7
Luna chapter 43 . 5/1
Another lovely story, so AU, and so original it is wasted as a fanfiction.
Yet the greedy reader in me is delighted to have found quality work in this archive.

Great job! I loved the research you put into this.
3,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »