Reviews for The Selkie Wife
Twilighted Nimi chapter 43 . 17h
Really loved this! The history and the magic that you brought together in the beautiful world of twilight was a pleasure to read :-D Thank you so much for writing and sharing this gem!
I don't mean this to be insulting but, Elizabeth's mother was not Anne Boylen's child Elizabeth was Anne's younger sister Mary's child with Henry , he deamed a bastered bc Anne was jelious of Henreys love 4 Elizabeth & she did not want Henry to give Elizabeth a royal title , Anne wanted her child to hold a title which she gave birth to stillborn babe & tried suducing her brother then beheaded 4 treason
BookWormGirl93 chapter 43 . 7/8
that was so lovely! I couldn't stop reading for three days! I love this story so much!
Twiheart1901EC chapter 43 . 6/24
This was so amazing. I’m sad it’s over but the ending was perfect! I love this Edward and Bella!
katieenicolee chapter 1 . 6/16
This is soo good
redhed0103 chapter 43 . 6/6
loved your story very much.
Bianca chapter 2 . 4/29
Cute. She's a whore and he's been with only one person. Lol. All you bitches do this. One has to fuck everyone and one is a virgin or has been with very few. So is she a whore because that's what the legend is or because all these fandom bitches love when a slut is tamed. Usually it's Edward though. Sad and pathetic. Good story.
Lulutbo chapter 43 . 3/23
I can’t even begin to explain how much I love this story! It is hands down one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I’m so sad to be done! ️
Ballerina91 chapter 1 . 1/31
Just finished your story for the nth time! It's always fantastic. They all are. Thank you for sharing them.
twirob chapter 43 . 1/6
thank you so much for keeping this AMAZING! story posted for us to keep reading ;D
Guest chapter 43 . 12/15/2017
I love this story completely. I loved Bella’s friendships with Mary, Bess, Jane, Anna, and Rosalie.. She was just so kind and sweet to everyone. I’m glad Jacob and Bonner got what they deserved. And Rosalie.. from the beginning I thought she was evil and was annoyed by her. I was just hoping you’d get rid of her some how but when that point came I was in tears. The best Rosalie redemption arc I’ve ever read, honestly. It was beautiful and heartbreaking. I can’t wait to read the sequel as well.
chauny chapter 43 . 9/25/2017
I really enjoyed this tale from beginning to end! You are such a talented author and I look forward to not only reading the Sequel to this story when it is complete, as well as your other stories : ) Thank you.
Schwips chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I just finished to read your story and it's incredible how you make us to travel in the past! Thank you!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Well autocorrect is something, eh? I was trying to say you know so much...ha! Thanks again for the story.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Gosh, I loved this story! I learned a lot about England's queens as well. You know so mcgintyshannon, it must be a passion of yours. Looking forward to delving into the sequel!
3,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »