Reviews for The Selkie Wife
Day-Zeee chapter 43 . 8/16
Just finished this story, wow! What great detail you made to keep this accurate with the timelines and historical facts. I loved it! Why didn't I read this sooner?
BadWolf96 chapter 8 . 8/11
Love you work, as always! I have read this story (and many of your others) time and time again and I continue to be in awe of what you have created.
Something confused me in this chapter, though... Edward realizes that he is third in line for the throne but if only Elizabeth is ahead of him then shouldn't he be second in line?
Raihana R chapter 1 . 8/4
I'm a student from India. I'd read ur story 2 yrs ago & yesterday it helped me remember Tudor history for my exam. So thanks a lot. I've recommended it to my classmates too.
jk chapter 6 . 6/4
HA his wife was a WHORE!
jk chapter 1 . 6/3
anyone else finding it strange that Edward STOLE someone for a WIFE instead of marrying a women that WANTED to marry him?

show of hands of people that want bella to be with an Edward that was in love with another woman? ...no one?...married another woman?...no one?...has a kid with another woman?...no one?...who wants bella to have to live with the ghost of another woman?...no one?...raise said ghosts spawn?...no one?
LOL yup me either, thanks anyway.
Ray87 chapter 43 . 5/19
Love the story
cmjrwalker chapter 43 . 5/12
I'll be honest, it took me two tries to start this story. No fault on you but it's a little darker than I normally like to read. I did enjoy it though and I learned a little bit of history along the way.
future girl2 chapter 43 . 4/20
Wonderful story. Thank you!
BMSCullen chapter 43 . 2/24
I've only just found and finished this story, it was very difficult and long to get through but it was amazing. Heart breaking at times and so phenomenal, well done indeed! X
liljess24 chapter 43 . 12/12/2016
Bloody brilliant. I can't even begin to put into words how amazing this story is. I've always been interested in the Tudors but mainly surrounding Henry VIII and not so much after so thank you for this. It has been educational, insightful, thrilling and magical!
sarabo chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
I remember a few years when a (minor) presidential candidate stated that a woman couldn't get pregnant after a rape unless she enjoyed it and orgasmed. He was soundly shut down, thank is so sad how women were treated through the ages. At least it is getting SOMEWHAT better, but we still have a long way to go.
sarabo chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Here I am, reading "The Selkie Wife" and since you wrote it, I will continue. I was never much for English history, because it was so confusing. Thanks for doing your best to try to explain it. (And I thought American history was hard.) I will now carry on with chapter 3.
Lanigra25 chapter 43 . 9/20/2016
I loved this. I couldn't stop reading!
HenzBee chapter 43 . 8/17/2016
Thank you so much for all your hard work in this story. The historical facts even if coloured with poetic licence are amazing to read. Thank you for an amazing story!
harkie5 chapter 43 . 7/3/2016
That was a great story! Thank you!
3,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »