Reviews for A Twilight Carol
AHealingRenaissance chapter 11 . 3/14
Love this! I'm off to read the sequel now...
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
I would like to know where the Cullen's food went. If it is all in their napkins, how will they dispose of it? Perhaps Alice and Rosalie had it in their hand bag and dropped it in the garbage in the restroom. Tara was interesting. Not a problem, that is for sure. If Carlisle gets pressured from this girls father, he will simply quit and work elsewhere. It isn't like he hasn't done that a gazillion times. I loved that she has a botched boob job and that Emmett pointed it out. Loved what Edward said to her. Very smooth. I very much loved his proposal and I do believe she will say no, much to his disappointment.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
I completely forgot to mention in my other review that I was surprised the letter to Santa was from Emmett. Until you put it in the story, then it made complete sense. He would be the one that still believes. Believes enough, that this actually worked for him and the others. Very sweet. I really liked that Alice threw together the soup kitchen and gifts so quickly. She even went to Walmart, which even I won't do, *shivers*. I like the way the whole family came to her home to say help again and to help with her ankle. Shopping on that ankle, not the smartest, especially the day after Christmas! That is one of the WORST days to shop. Charlie was definitely concerned, and rightfully so. I don't know how a parent would be able to just say yes to their child, like he had to do for Bella. Fortunately, he could see she wasn't backing down and hopefully, he will accept it. Although, it would be hilarious to see Charlie shoot Edward and it bounce right off him. Bella and Edward would have some serious 'splainin to do, that's for sure. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
A very good reunion, indeed. I felt they would forgive very easily, as they both saw each other's future. Not to mention, they never stopped loving each other. Not even a little bit. Charlie is going to be super pissed. I'm happy they are back together. Wonder how Bella will react to Rosalie? She was the reason Edward was in that ball she saw delivered. Rosalie doesn't even know what she did innedward's future. Perhaps Rose can get Victoria. That'll make up for what her future self did, lol.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Yes, that was brutal. It was awfully strange that they sent his head back to Carlisle. Even if just for a warning. Can he still see them? Hear them? They need to get it into the fire asap. Poor Bella to have seen that. Now, she's careening on the side of a road, crashing into a tree. What if Victoria is there? Or, if she gets there first? Will Edward and Carlisle make it in time? Plus, if she changed now, she'll be a zombie-ish fright for all of eternity. Frozen permanently twenty pounds under weight.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
I wondered if this would be Bella's future. That she died trying to 'see' Edward like she'd done all those time. The more dangerous, the better the vision. I really loved how Charlie threw this all on Jacob and not on Edward. He truly did enable her these terrible dangers. I like that Edward is going to take down Victoria. Perhaps he can do that sooner than it took him in the actual books. Especially since he's motivated deeper than before. I have a feeling that Edward's future isn't going to be pretty at all. Yikes.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
That was a sad chapter. Him seeing her destroyed because he left her, was okay because he did this to them. Her seeing him destroyed by his decision, wasn't fair to her. She didn't want this. He made that decision without her. Yes, it allowed her to realize he did actually love her. Made her remember what he'd said that day about 'contingency plans'. Emmett letting her know that a vampire can't stop loving, as it isn't in their nature. Once they love, it's forever. She figured a lot out in this chapter. Still sad that she had to go through the harshness of it.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
It was really good that you placed them at the school party first. To see how she wasn't there. To hear what they were saying about her. Edward thinking that she'd moved on that quickly and had another break up already, not believing it was him, was unbelievable. I didn't like that he was dismissing her true feelings the way he was. They were at the house, the very same night that Bella was visited. So, the men that are with her are seeing her like this. They are doing a very good job at not being obvious about how much she's changed. They must've all been so shocked to find her looking this poorly. Zombie like. I'm VERY glad that Edward is seeing her like this. Serves him right. He did this to her. To the both of them. When they came back together at the end of NM, she was already back to her healthy self as far as her body was concerned. Mentally, she was still a mess. I loved that you made him see this version of her. And, the screaming/crying nightmares. Again, he deserves it.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
It was interesting to read how the others saw, for the first time, how isolated Edward truly was. With all of them being mated, it was difficult. At least they all saw it from the outside and can be more considerate in the future. Loved his four year old self. The fish for the cat . . . too funny. The missed Christmas at boarding school, hurt to read. Poor kid. And, he was only eleven! Grrrr.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Still very much love reading of your version of her past. Even Rosalie is being affected by it, if only minutely. Esme is the one hurting most, clearly. Edward knows of this, just not this detailed. I do like that they learned her selflessness was in her starting very young. Alice's gasp at the comment about the waste of money for thousand dollar designer jeans, was funny. Looking forward to seeing his past too.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
I'm thinking it was Marie Swan that visited Edward. Bella's grandmother. The reason she seemed familiar in some way to him. I love that it was Elizabeth that visited Bella. I also really love that the women are with Edward and the men with Bella. It will give each couple perspective into both Edward and Bella, in way they never could've ever imagined. I truly love this concept. What a unique way to rewrite this.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I'm going to guess, Alice wrote this letter. Maybe Esme.
c.karen09 chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
This is a must read for all Edward and Bella romance lovers. Thank you for writing
sagajunkie chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
I'm wonderin what Emmett was looking at there at the end that he wasn't happy about. Right about the time Rose mentions Tanya. Could he be regretting how he and the family have neglected Edward or finally seen how rude and snotty Rose can be?

Sorry so late to the party. I am reading your current story, but it's the holiday season and I love Christmas stories.
Narges chapter 1 . 7/12/2015