Reviews for Wielder of the Crimson Princess
Monster King chapter 16 . 10/12/2016
Good story the only issue I have with it is kushina abandoning Naruto but otherwise a good story just hope that you finish it.
crap chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This is already crap "wear less orange cause you no ninja!" coming from the Kyuubi(Kuruma) a.k.a Benehime. Yea...right if she's his zanpakuto, why should she care what he wears, only that he stay true to himself and his beliefs? Why the flying hell would she care that he wears orange?! Shunhei wears pink and his zanpakuto spirits wear outfits that are mostly black and do you see them tell him to get rid of the pink in his outfit? Of course not so stupid authors are these days. Want another example? Yoruichi is an assassin who wears orange so that flimsy excuse that Benehime made about not wearing your favorite color for an outfit is plain idiocy.
Lost Revenant chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
"Trust me it's really good."

I need to stop listening to bronies that say that.
dragon soul97 chapter 16 . 3/7/2016
Can't wait to read what happens next
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Not bad.
Cartoonanimewritter chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
I love this book I hope you update soon
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 1/16/2015
Aww cute and sad
strabimonx chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Naruto is done yet
Wombatman99 chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
i really liked this story. especially the way you used kenpachi as a running gag.
Ken chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Hahahahaha poor Sasuke now the ladies think he is a pervert
uscias chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
Please update.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
This is really really cool! I hope you'll continue it!
HellScythe chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
You should rewrite shiro's info the idea of some kid going toe to toe with the hokage is adjusted an it does lower the quality of the story (there are a lot of other things wrong with shoot but that's the main one)
DarkEnd Blood chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Please update and try to make the chapters longer.
banditdk19 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Omg, after all that over powered description of Shiro, he was taken down by a couple of genins and a 6 year old girl who just awakened her powers?! I'm sorry, but I can't carry on reading this, you obviously haven't thought out this story properly before deciding to write it.