Reviews for Jodhpurs
Pepperoni10010 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I read Knickers and thought "what the hell is he wearing to school?" :-)
DiDiGlee chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awww, this little story made me smile so much! Love it! Cute! :D
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
loved it.
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
["Well, aren't jodhpurs traditionally riding pants?"]

I CAN'S TID FASDFO OH MY GOD
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Loved it
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
The was good! I especially enjoyed the riding joke. However, I have never heard knickers used to refer to anything other than underwear, and I'm pretty sure we speak pretty much the same English as you, up here in Canada haha.
animelove454 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was adorable and funny! brightened no day:)
mouseter chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
LOVE THIS! Total fangurl moment over you, this fic and the adorable sexiness without even trying that is Klaine. Kurt should so totally own some mighty fine jodhpurs and wear it all the time. Damn, now I want to see him wearing one on the show. He'd look absolutely gorgeous in it ;p LOL at the "explore the practical applications of your creative interpretation after school" line. Is it too much to ask for a fic where they do exactly that?
lizziele chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Cute story! I love this being from Blaine's point of view. The ending was funny, hehe.

ps.

I didn't know American's called knee-length shorts "knickers". I thought they were refered to as "bermuda shorts". I'm Canadian and I guess I just assumed that we used the same terminology. I guess we're more British influenced than I thought cause I was thinking of large undies. haha, I guess you learn something new everyday! Thanks!
ChristinaGrey chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm sorry, but I really have nothing to critique. This was just a brilliant little piece and I quite enjoyed it! I love your writing, and I can really picture that scene well. (Jodhpurs are really neat, but hard to wear. Kurt would definitely pull them off.)
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
HA! This was so cute and funny! ;-)

GIDDY-UP!
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Really cute fic! I really love it!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh. My. God! That was AH-MAZING. Just imagining Kurt in those pants... -fans herself- Blaine has a lot of restraint.

"Well, aren't jodhpurs traditionally riding pants?" THIS LINE.
ohblainers chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh, I love this so much! The Blaine/Tina interaction, even if it was tiny, made me smile! And the ending had me laughing for a few minutes xD
kawaii01 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is a really good story, had to laugh at the riding pants part cause that was exactly what I was thinking hahaha and thanks for clearing up the knickers thing I read it at the beginning and I would have been so confused otherwise hahaha
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »