Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
DracoKing30 chapter 20 . 12/4/2021
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
DemonicCrush chapter 3 . 11/19/2021
Idk if I’m biased or something like that but I’ve always hated changing yourself for other people and idk if I’m reading into this wrong but it feels like they’re being a little harsh telling him to change the way he is like I understand training but it just feels wrong to me to force someone to change like that. Or I may be overthinking it
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2021
que buenos uff siguelos porfi
EEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
Yay! Zabuza and Haku survived! :)
Pinkypi chapter 20 . 11/2/2021
this is one of the best rinnegan stories i've ever read. Naruto still has to work for everything and Sakura's also actually doing things. The arguing through me off between naruto and sasuke but then the previous chapter showed that that was their way of communicating instead of any real heat. Which ultimately makes the story better since it's not just bam now we homies and hug pile each other.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2021
Neji was still training to use rotation and would NOT use it against choju. Simply move and hit him as he pasts until he shut enough points to stop it then knock him out. Good try though.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2021
ROTFLMAO! Sakura would lost to Tenten. Tenten trains againt Neji and Lee who are at chunin speeds. Her weapon skills would let her knock any and all Sakura sendon out of the air. That fight was a joke.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2021
Was going well but Lee vs Shino was stupid. Shino hand to hand was average in schoop. Sasake was the best. Lee was not moving at his fastest against Sasake before the exams. Lee would drop his weight and beat Shino like a drum and his bugs would not be able to catch and/or hokd on to lee at his weightless speed. His bugs do help in healing but it a cut that takes a 7-8 days to heal would take 5-6 days. Faster but useless in combat besides stopping bleeding. The gates were a NO-NO without Gai say so. It was a stupid fight overall. Shino would not be able to even react to Lees attacks even while wearing his weights.
Lololasolol chapter 20 . 10/19/2021
I wish this was updated
itioministralis chapter 3 . 10/12/2021
You've got great writing style, it's easy to read and flows smoothly, but the dialogue and characters seem, I don't know, bland? I don't understand why they're saying what they're saying, sometimes there's no reason to other than to make them seem like they're indeed them. Like they're following some script made up by a person who barely knows them. This Rinnegan is there only to make Naruto seem stronger, a deus ex machina plot device, but an overpowered idiot is still an idiot and for this reason it makes Naruto even less than he was, which wasn't much in the first place. Then it gets discarded as if it wasn't there and everyone's just OK with it? It's small things that don't make any sense but they pile up and the end product feels like one big 'what's wrong with everyone' to me. It doesn't help that the plot is just boring, but these dialogues just compound that fact.
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 10/10/2021
that was great keep the chapters coming
chijiokeolekamma chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
great
SHWAT chapter 11 . 9/15/2021
I was actually here on the chance that Yugito would be included. Disappointed. Also disappointed that this fic is done...
JFJ123 chapter 20 . 8/24/2021
Wow... That was an amazing story! It's such a shame it came to an end. Great job on creating this masterpiece. And don't worry about the lack of romance. Making romance a main focus tends to ruin the flow of the story and messes everything up. Just let the romance parts happen when it seems convenient.
Skippersims chapter 20 . 8/22/2021
Hi now I've only recently stumbled onto this and I got to say it is bloody amazing I loved every chapter and especially the scene where Naruto did a complete Naruto, he stoped a fight just to put on his sunglasses I was in stiches man now I know it's highly unlikely there will be another chapter but plz to God man I hope there so again thank for an awesome story also now reading all your storys because of this one so expect to read a lot of reviews from me
1,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »