Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
You still alive, been over TWO WHOLE YEARS since your last update!?
Final tradegy chapter 1 . 6/18
updaaaaste pleeeeaaassssseeee
Ur biggest fan chapter 1 . 6/15
I'm great fan of your work jinchuruki of sixpaths. But kindly update , your story looses the tempo if your updates take such a long time .. common it's been nearly 1 yr and 8 months. This is a really good story. Pls continue writing and update soon... Been waiting for long
Monster King chapter 20 . 5/20
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Urgent chapter 1 . 4/14
Kindly those who are registered members PM this guy to update the story. It's 1 and half years Already
petem903 chapter 20 . 1/18
COME ON DONT END ON A CLIFFHANGER
Saurito chapter 20 . 1/11
Ever going to update this again?
fictionmaster64 chapter 20 . 1/8
very nice story, shame it wasnt continued. its funny how characters are Naruto and Fu but Fu isnt even mentioned after over 250 000 words. it should have been Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke because they were focused on rather evenly, Naruto obviously getting more attention. anyway i hope you get back to it one day. :-)
ultralykan chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
why would zabuza try to hide his fave when they had already seen it
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2017
Hi. Love the story, even if you, like most other writers focus too much (in my opinion) on pairings. Just a point for clarification; Haku is not a nukenin, he was never a registered ninja, like Zabuza was. So, even if he is kind if missing, he is not a missing nin. Still, I like Naruto having the Rinnegan but not immediately being too strong; him growing and learning is fun to read, and you do write quite Well:)
Melikalilly chapter 20 . 12/9/2017
I love this story
Reisbig2009 chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
Chapter 2I think that you should explain the chakra control in a bit more detail, otherwise it makes Sakura sound perfect(which she is not), Sasuke as the medium(which he may be), and Naruto as something so incredibly horrible that no amount of help can save him. Yes, other people may have put it in their story, but it is supposed to be an educational topic for the Genin.

Chapter 3When you say that Kakashi is going to deflate Sasuke's ego, he really did nothing to deflate it. Sasuke merely believes that he is getting trained to improve his family's dojutsu, not that just because he is an Uchiha does it mean that he can do whatever, or get whatever he wants. Unless you plan on this going somewhere later, Kakashi should put all three students in their rightful places before it gets out of hand, just like the series. His nonchalance is his room, and you already had the Hokage address him about it.

Chapter 20The fact that every other match that I have read for Neji has him losing, as always, I found that boring. Sasuke and Sakura are pretty much predictable for one of those Team 7 personality change stories, and Naruto has basically the same attitude as he does all of the time. I did like the Haku and Zabuza being alive idea since it has so few stories with it in them. The fact that you stopped before you even got to the NarutoFu part is disappointing, considering that you have it in the description. I would still read it, if you decide to update.
YokaiAngel chapter 20 . 11/26/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~~~~~
Numbers261 chapter 20 . 10/28/2017
It has been awhile but man I cannot wait for your next chapter!
rtsrytis31 chapter 20 . 10/16/2017
you should make more of this
1,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »