Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2023
This fic had a lot of potential, but the pacing and some of the characters decisions kind of made the story slow and hard to get through. I get you weren’t trying to make him kage level as soon as he unlocked his eyes, but the reasoning and the way it happened kind of fell flat. The kyubi should have recognized the rinnegan as soon as he unlocked it and realized Naruto was a descendent of the sage, but that might have been due to when the story started. All in all good concept, but bad pacing training should never be focused on this much in a fic.
gokurocks2004 chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
Storys that have pacing this slow never get finished
Thumper237 chapter 20 . 10/19/2023
Is this dead? I know it’s not been updated in years but I see another story was updated this year and I was hoping maybe this would continue
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2023
I can’t stand stupid dense people who don’t even want to improve. That being said, this naruto is to retarded for me to ever enjoy. A person this stupid should be killed out of hand in a world like this.
pathless-sage chapter 20 . 6/4/2023
Okay i finished the story but here are few things I think you can improve on. 1. Chakra control the Rinnegan naturally filters the chakra itself to give its user perfect control over it. 2. When using the human path the user will know everything about the person they used it on its like you deliberately nerfed the eyes. And please update
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2023
I was confused at your author's note... and then noticed the date.

Though I suppose it could still be the Six Paths Sage Mode that gave him all intermediary nature combinations including the Truth-Seeking Orbs, and the Rinnegan just does basic stuff. It just seems odd that the actual, natural doujutsu would give a weaker version of something the Sage can give to a non-doujutsu enhanced Naruto.

(This isn't a problem. I'm mildly disappointed we won't get combinations in the future, but only mildly. Mostly because I love the theme of the Truth-Seeking orbs as a final pinnacle to master.)
DracoKing30 chapter 19 . 4/26/2023
Really love this story can't wait for new chapter
selthar chapter 11 . 3/20/2023
Interesting story so far...
Had a thought when Jiraiya mentioned needing Orochimaru's chakra to resonate with and remove the curse seal. Does that mean he could possibly do so by using the chakra in both Anko's and Sasuke's curse seals against each other?
Karmic Acumen chapter 5 . 2/6/2023
Ugh, every time a story gets decent, Anko appears and I g 'meh.'

Not a big fan of Naruto's selective amnesia about the Rinnegan abilities either, it's not the kyuubi, he should definitely remember everything that happened and know how to use at least the stuff he started out with. We've seen time and time again that the Sharingan comes with intuitive knowledge of how to use its inherent bullshit, the Sinnergan obviously works the same considering that it's an evolution of Sharingan, and we all saw Nagato in canon.

Why give Naruto the eyes if you're just going to make him train normally anyway? So far, he has gained nothing that he couldn't have gained without the eyes. It's just a narrative burden to make Sasuke hate him sooner.
Donateio chapter 9 . 11/14/2022
Orochimaru doesn't use shadow clones. He uses mud clones and substitution in tandem to get out of harms way
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 1 . 10/13/2022
please continue this
Plscontinuethis chapter 20 . 9/19/2022
If you dont continue this story i swear im gonna find gonna burn your house to the ground and toture for more chaps.
alexandrustone chapter 3 . 8/15/2022
Rinnegan gives the user perfect control over their chakra and all 5 nature affinities. Instead of trying to train with his overpowered dojutsu, he wants to learn some “cool” jutsu. How can you be so dumb?
Arrexu chapter 1 . 8/6/2022