Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
buterflypuss chapter 14 . 5/28
good chap
animecollecter chapter 14 . 5/28
it has been nearly nine months since you last add a new chapter on LOTJ. i'll be reading ch 18 and 19 after sending this review. i look forward to the next chapter.

oh and one more thing.

when is naruto going to meet yugito and fu? is it soon?
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 14 . 5/28
I seriously hope you didn't have Jiraiya just give Sakura a scroll on sealing and will somehow within a month have her good enough to seal off Shukaku. That would be retarded.
goddragonking chapter 14 . 5/28
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Nice, though why did you pair off Sakura with Gaara!? Also noticed how the flowers in Naruto's apartment were colored YELLOW and RED (hint hint)!
MonCappy chapter 13 . 5/27
Well, that sucked for Misumi. The matches are different, but I still find this story clinging too close to canon in a lot of ways. Hopefully this won't turn out to be window dressing.
xThomas2 chapter 13 . 5/26
Garra! Oh man.

Rinnegan power! (It doesn't seem very different).
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 13 . 5/23
The way you were pairing up the genin, I thought it was going to be 'Gaara vs Naruto' thought I'm reasonably sure that the next chapter will be good.
Kamencolin chapter 13 . 5/20
Good story
Arafell chapter 13 . 5/19
I was worried that would be Kiba there for a minute, not Gaara. Phew.

Glad it was just one of the no-name sound traitors.
covertpartyhat chapter 13 . 5/16
Excellent work!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 5/14
Though I'm hoping for Biju Mode, Sage Mode, and hirashin no justu Naruto.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 13 . 5/14
Dang,
When will we see Fu!?
Rinnetaicho chapter 13 . 5/13
i have read hundreds of naruto fanfic by and let me say this yours is one of the best so far. You have good story line and character development is also. keep up your good work. The few problems i noted is your updation of story is extremely low, try to update one or two a month. may be a minimum of one at the least. Also you tend to spend too much time at particular scenes like chunin EXAM TRAINING
animemonk chapter 13 . 5/13
naruto just wasn't fast enough. dammit where was his ramen eating speed when he needed it or his speed for outrunning anbu for reference to anbu outrunning watch episode 1
997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »