Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 11 . 2/19
What will happen next time
Grank chapter 11 . 2/19
I'd say keep Yugito and Fuu in the pairing/
lou2003us chapter 11 . 2/19
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
thor94 chapter 11 . 2/19
interesting story.
the second exam was really long.
like it
Yugito would be hard as a pairing. She's like 10 years older than Naruto.
god of all chapter 11 . 2/19
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Shane chapter 11 . 2/19
I think none of your stories are gonna get finished if you seriously just go "oh, has it been a year already?" One day and decide to update. That's not an insult, that's just a point i wanna make. I love your work, but when you can't say when the next update will be on the grounds you don't feel like finishing, it really doesn't sound like the stories will be finished.
Miles Militis of Justicia chapter 11 . 2/19
Awesome chapter! Also, please don't drop Yugito from the pairing.
SlnfuL chapter 11 . 2/19
Nope don't drop Yugito! That's the only reason I'm reading this story. Cuz I like that pairing. Naruto and Fuu alone not so much. Besides, your other story already has them together alone.
A-01 chapter 11 . 2/19
It's been a rather long while! (Although I can't talk for my story either)
But you picked it back up just fine, and I instantly felt engaged in your story again. Good job, I'm looking forward to your creativity carrying my mind onwards.
Killjoy3000 chapter 5 . 2/19
love this can't wait for it to take off once its hit the Chuninn exams
charles123 chapter 11 . 2/19
I'm happy to see another chapter. Dropping Yugito of the pairing is a good idea; Naruto/Fu is a really good pairing.
it's also really good that you want to concentrate on this story and Legends of Two Jinchuriki since I really like them.
Making Otsutsukis aliens was lame but on the other side Naruto was in a downward spiral since the Pain arc so no surprise there
KuroiSenkou chapter 3 . 2/19
Yay! Naruto is still an orange-wearing weak moron who let's Sakura beat the shit out of him and still chases after her like a lost puppy, just like canon!

I'm trying real hard not to give up on this story already just for the fact that nothing is different about Naruto other than he has a Rinnegan he has no idea how to use (and has no way of learning how to use it). I mean, even though he does annoy Sakura, that doesn't give her a valid excuse to treat him worse than garbage.

And the idea of not making Naruto OP was sorta thrown out the window the moment you gave him the Rinnegan, which pretty much gives the user near-godlike powers.

I'll stick around to see if shit actually changes though. If I wanted to read canon Naruto, I would reread the manga -.-
potterfanforever chapter 4 . 2/18
my Favorite thing about this story is both the content and the detail you put in to the training and the development of the characters that was not in cannon. not many author will do that, they tend to just Summerise it or just skip it with a time skip.

I would absolutely love to see a story like this in the bleach universe
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »