Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
fanf1ct10nfan chapter 11 . 2/18
The whole aliens thing is not as ridiculous as you might think if you consider that kishimoto is a big Dragonball fan and there are several references of it in the anime (naruto's orange jumpsuit, son goku the 4-tailed ape etc.). And really in a movie with such horrible plot and forced romance and that is what bugs you?
"SPOILER ALERT": To be honest the moment i saw kaguya my first thought was "when he says a faraway place does he mean space?" and even naruto asked the sage if he was an alien.
25522f chapter 11 . 2/18
This is a good story as far as dropping yugito I think you should keep both her and fu for the pairings
Shinkicker chapter 11 . 2/18
Good chapter.

The flashbacks are a little annoying, but overall pretty good. So the seal Jiraiya put on Sasuke is stronger than the one placed on him in Cannon or is it the same? Looking forward to seeing Naruto develop some Rinnegan powers (he hasn't got any yet has he? I can't remember). Shared clones vision or Shinra Tensai should be first up IMO!

Also as for the pairing, Yugito or Fuu is fine to me. Fuu is a bit more under utilised so she could be the more interesting of the two - since she is usually portrayed in a somewhat similar fashion to Hinata, in so far of self esteem, initially. Just go for one or the other though, not both. Since I think that would hurt the story a bit as you'd have to divide time into characterising both, and building the relationship. This is quite hard to do, and many who do multi-pairings fail at it, thus making their stories and the relationships quite shallow and often one-sided.

Thanks for posting.
zerozeno chapter 11 . 2/18
No please dont drop yugitto there's like no fics out there with just these three in it
HaywireEagle chapter 11 . 2/18
Honestly forgot that I had this followed to be honest. Time to go back and reread this whole thing.
Maail99 chapter 11 . 2/18
I don't think I would really mind either Fuu or Yugito but I'll probably have a slight problem if it became a harem. Most of the time harems aren't done very well and it takes away from the story.
There's one thing I was slightly curious about though. Will Naruto ever get rid of the glasses? At some point the fact that he has the rinnegan would leak and too many people would know about it for it to be a valid excuse to keep his glasses.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/18
I don't mind having Naruto the Rinnegan but wouldn't this make him extremely powerful for the story because those eyes were one reason the Sage of the Six Paths was respected for, and the fact that according to Kishimoto the Rinnegan is part of the Sharingan's process of evolution because it is the final stage of the Sharingan, and conditions have to be met like having Uchiha and Senju blood inside of you.
skg1991 chapter 11 . 2/18
Awesome story you got here...looking forward to the next update.
Liliom123 chapter 10 . 2/18
Please please please continue this story. I beg of you.
Scarease chapter 11 . 2/18
Oh goody he has two creeps interested in him .Happy to see the story continue if you need any oc let me now got few.
InfernoOfChaos chapter 11 . 2/18
It's good to get another chapter of this after so long. I don't believe Yugito should be dropped from the pairing. Hopefully the next chapter will come a bit quicker next time, eh?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 11 . 2/18
I honestly think it's up to you what the pairing will be at the end, but it will be sad for me to see this just become a Naruto/Fu-chan pairing (especially since seeing Naruto with both is so rare). However, with that being said, I think this chapter was well written and well received. *nods*

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Jebest4781 chapter 11 . 2/18
This was fun but complicated on what else can occur for the story
Jozern chapter 11 . 2/18
Sweet a new chapter for this one! Any chance that one might ask more soon? This is probably the best rinnegan Naruto since it isn't bashing/isntant overpowered or anything else "unrealistic".

grabs the author by the collar of shirt shaking him back and forth I NEED MY FIX! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO AN ADDICT! begins to cry in fetal position
MiskWisk chapter 11 . 2/18
IT LIVES!

It's been so long since this last got an update I thought you'd abandoned this fic. Nice to see that is not the case.

There were a couple of spelling errors in the chapter but nothing major. I don't have any major things to say here. This chapter felt more like filler to bridge events but it was quite well written.

Also, yes, the Otsutsuki being aliens is insane. I am fairly sure Kishimoto was trolling with that one.
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »