Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Analei chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
Super impressed :)

The development of the Rinnegan is pretty darn awesome...can definitely see Naruto using his new talent to handle the edo tensei if that is the way you want to go with it. And I don't necessarily see that as ridiculous b/c if Hiruzen can restrain them for even a second then Naruto could totally soul snatch.

I wish that Naruto and Sasuke got along better, but I suppose you're being more true to their characters and I'm probably naive in thinking that they would become closer. I really wanted Sasuke to not follow Oro, but considering the conversation Naruto had with Jiraiya it's pretty obvious you're setting it up to stay the same.

Anyway...I can get carried away so sorry about that! But amazing job and I can't wait for more. Phenomenal job.
Rogue Survivor chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
I thought his eyes were an S class secret, wouldn't he get in trouble for telling Iruka?
DragonBuster117 chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
Wow, they are such great friends, they jump in to save their friends lives after they could be dead if their enemies weren't big talking idiots who say everything they are about to do and their friend could be dieing from internal bleeding. Way to go team 10, here's your medal. lol
DragonBuster117 chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
Umm, shadow clone only refers to the type Naruto uses, the elemental clones such as "Earth Style: Mud Clone" or "Water Style: Water CloneI'm not 100% sure on the second one) use something else that is related to the elemental style they belong to.
DragonBuster117 chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
I love this story, I'm actually re-reading it because of new chapters and that it has been awhile, but why wouldn't naruto use Shinra Tensei instead of the more chakraintensive method of make a shit-ton of clones to get out of the snake. They would have the same effect and you mentioned something similar with Gaara's sand earlier. I just want to help you make this story greater than it already is and I don't mean to flame if that is what this sounds like.
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Why would Naruto compete in the Chuunin exams if his eyes are a S-class secret? That makes no sense, as it would spread knowledge of AT LEAST a new Kekai Genkai in the village of he used his new techniques. I personally think you should have come up with a different way of netting fishcake a promotion.
WRose chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
Absolutely fantastic
Cabrio9f chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
Please let this fanfic be your top prority story. Extend it with the fillers from the animei, movies, and a continuation on shimpudden
TeganCappa chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
Only 3 chapters left and we're not even through the exams yet. I really enjoy this story, but it's going to be 10 years and 1.2 millions words before we get to the halfway mark at this rate.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
Goddamn, this moves slower than a turtle.
Helllord chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
Update already, you are taking a shit load of time
AceVariana chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
I have to admit I wasn't expecting that much from the Sakura vs Gaara. But, HOLY CRAP! Please continue this fic soon! I need to see the final results of the invasion. Especially if Naruto unlocks a new path!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
For him to have the rinnegan that means he has not only senju blood but Uchiha aswell, since the two combine give him the rinnegan right, same way Mandara got his by getting Dna from hirashima.
The Abyssal One chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
"Ugh, that was painful to watch." - Tenten.
Thinking back to the cannon, I can't help but laugh at her remark.

Excellent story so far, I thoroughly enjoy reading another chapter every night.
Cabrio9f chapter 12 . 3/31/2016
Update please consider the possibility of planetary destruction on Gara bijuu form. Jaws will DROPPPPP!
1,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »