Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Heika chapter 19 . 1/24
After all, is our ability to wield the various ninja arts not part of the reason we are called ninja?"
Ninja Arts is Ninpo and some of Lee’s techniques are ninpo so he said he wouldn’t be allowed to be a ninja because he can use ninja arts…WTF?! Ninpo would be taijutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu, bukijutsu, fuinjutsu, and ninshu (Naruto wise anyway). I think you meant ninja TECHNIQUES (ninjutsu) their instead of arts. Although, ninjutsu can be translated both ways but ninpo is used in Naruto thus it gains dominance in the translation as ninja arts.

But WITH BOTH the clan’s dubious

HER expression was blank.

WOOHOO! NEW CHAPTER
DarkbladerX666 chapter 19 . 1/24
So I'm guessing you got rid of Yugito since she's no longer in the pairings section, I'm disappointed but I understand.

I enjoyed Sasuke's battle with Neji, he's abilities put Sasuke at a disadvantage and the taunts about his clan was something Neji would definitely do.

The Sakura fight was...weird, I doubt she could've mastered that jutsu in a month, not at the level that Kakuzu has, he had decades to perfect that jutsu, Sakura did not. I hope in the next chapter it shows that it's a one use only move that depleted her of chakra since it's a B-rank technique and I doubt she has that much chakra.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 1/24
Great chapter! Awesome fights in here! Keep it up! I can't wait for the next update to this and Legends of Two Jinchuriki.
Alendi chapter 19 . 1/24
Fight between Sakura and Gaara was stupid. Gaara should have destroyed her, she is simply much weaker than him and she isn't as strong and skilled as Kakuzu to be able to break through his sand. Kakuzu is a hundred years old s rank criminal, not a teenage genin.
Demonic Insanity chapter 19 . 1/24
I love this story. Honestly, it was this story that made me want to go read more Rinnegan fanfiction, but besides yours and a few others, there aren't that many good ones. I really hope you update this story soon.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 19 . 1/24
It's a little disappointing, that Naruto still seems the most unskilled. Hell, Sakura is fighting head on with Gaara of all people and Naruto went for a round about win previous chapter.

I'd really like to see you bringing the focus back onto Naruto's fighting prowess. As it is, Naruto is now physically slower than Sasuke and weaker than Sakura, at least when she's using that Jutsu.

The thing you aren't taking into account with Sakura here, is that physically she's much, much weaker than Kakuzu. He's a fully grown man, with an augmented body and has mastered Earth Spear over his entire life if the hints about his fight with Hashirama are to be concerned. Even then, he could only use it with one arm and here Sakura is using it with her full body.

And Sakura is a dainty, 12 year old girl that didn't take her training seriously untl a couple months previous.

Lee is much more physically powerful than Sakura, even his canon counterpart and the speed he went at, even before the release of the gates combined with the sheer momentum behind his fist...if he couldn't break through the sand, then I'm needing to have suspension of belief for that to work out for me. Still, your story so your rules.

Feels so weird to see Sakura fighting head on instead of Naruto, just does not compute well for me.

Either way, interesting chapter I suppose. Though, I really couldn't care less about everyone else, I'm reading this for Naruto, him getting little screen time in any chapter even if he isn't fighting is disappointing.
Jack Inqu chapter 19 . 1/24
Very good fight scenes, especially Sakura versus Gaara.

I do worry about Neji; without someone 'weaker' than him defeating him, will he ever snap out of his fatalistic mindset?

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
thor94 chapter 19 . 1/24
good battle.
like naruto, sasuke barely win, neji know how pissing off people.
but seriously, you completely OP sakura. hope you don't plan her win.
goddragonking chapter 19 . 1/24
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
Finally, I am glad to see this story updated again, and to find out that the other one will be updated next! I WANT TO SEE Naruto manifest Chakra Chains like Kushina's in Legends of Two Jinchirki!

Since, Naruto wasn't the one to defeat Neji, will Neji ever mellow out in this story!?
Crusade chapter 7 . 1/19
I really hope naruto is gonna change his clothing...
He just looks like a goddamn joke, and i dont think zabuza would have trained him without forcing him to change...
Nooo pls dont make ayame in love with haku... Shes like 25 now? And hes at most 15...
Jazzy-Monster-5955 chapter 14 . 1/15
bjbvgfw21""3W1
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 18 . 1/12
Hope you find inspiration for your upcoming chapters. I'm enjoying the story so far!
Alex chapter 1 . 1/8