Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 18 . 8/29
This was an interesting chapter alright. I wonder what chapter 19 will have. Will you have Naruto rip out the souls of one of the 2 Hokage?
s0648960 chapter 18 . 8/29
just finished reading this story. wow. loved it. Loved the fight scenes. Naruto's is getting stronger at a believable pace. can't wait for an update.
draco7347 chapter 18 . 8/28
love this story cant wait for new chapters
I would say to keep Yugito. From what we have seen she is a calmer individual, so she will provide a calming influence on our hero while Fuu is a more cheerful fun-loving type. You won't get as much CD if you only have Fuu.
Biblio388 chapter 18 . 8/22
First, I have to say that the story is pretty cool. I do have to admit though, that it seemed like you upped the word count with scenes that weren't important to the overall story for much other than interesting, if unneeded, information. The Hinata at home scene and some of the Sakura scenes could have been pared down or removed entirely without hurting the story.

Second, while I really liked some of the changes you made to canon, a lot of stuff went the same way with only cosmetic changes like the dialogue between Orochi-baka and Kabuto. I can't really see the story being hurt by again, paring that down or dropping it completely. They pretty much discuss the same things with only one added element. I do have to admit that when you went for original content, you pulled it off beautifully, it just seemed like there wasn't as much of it as there could be. I can see how that might build into more in the future but a lot of the stuff happening in the early chapters could have been modified or shortened to open up opportunities for more original content. Sorry if this seems like it is all about heckling you. I am not unhappy with most of what you have here, just thought some changes could make it better.

Third, regarding the romance, I am uncertain why you are floundering in your choice of pairing at this point since absolutely nothing has been done to even start them, let alone advance them to a point that you have to make a decision. Just seemed like unneeded worry when they don't play any role yet. That is something that could be a problem with the readers who like romance to play some part in advancement of the storyline, if only because you have it marked Romance but none has occurred yet, it is already over two hundred thousand words, and it hasn't even moved pass the exams yet. Not sure if the romance will show up in this installment or the next based on what you have already written. Sorry again for the disparagement but I just wanted to point out some of the problems I saw while reading it. Doesn't mean you have to change anything to suit me, as I am not the writer. Just wanted to give you something to think about for the future. Hope to see how this gets better in the future.
Mangahero18 chapter 16 . 8/21
so cool.
Mangahero18 chapter 11 . 8/21
Kabuto can be just as sick as Orochimaru even with his tragic backstory.
Rinnesage chapter 18 . 8/21
May be you should give the gedo kusari( Chakra chains) it will help his sealing jutsu, let him master it over a time. Make it his secondary ability for now, limiting to emergency situations and sealing or biju suppression. . .. May be in a fight with gara . you should also make it difficult for him to use for noe
Mangahero18 chapter 5 . 8/21
He would be super happy to run into Karin.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 8/21
Really interesting so far. My understanding was while some abilities of elemental bloodlines could be replicated they all had special techniques which couldn't be copied, like Haku's ice mirrors.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 8/21
Well written with few mistakes. And my favorite detail so far is that Naruto's Rinnegan can't be turned off, I hate that in other fics because Nagato doesn't deactivate them even when low on chakra so Im pretty sure they CAN'T be turned off.
snowecat chapter 18 . 8/19
Wonderful so far, can't wait for more.
logan888 chapter 18 . 8/19
This is really good so far, I can tell you put quite a bit of effort into this so keep up the good work! I wonder if later on he'll ressurect his parents when he finds out about his parents? That would be pretty cool, like I said before good job this story is a work of art in my eyes.
darkpiro9 chapter 18 . 8/18
well done chapter, can't wait for the next update
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 18 . 8/17