Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
HP-DG-SB-NR chapter 20 . 1/26
Pretty damn good so far. I'm hoping that you'll be coming back to it again soon enough. I'm really looking forward to reading more. Keep up the great work!
shedges19 chapter 1 . 1/19
What about mabui she is hot
jinto chapter 20 . 1/15
Hey at least tell when you are going to update bro
NARUMOKA chapter 20 . 1/13
finish this fanfic
SpDuke chapter 20 . 1/2
Just got done reading 20 chapters. I enjoyed your story. Rinnegan Naruto, but not total OP. I was especially impressed that you were able to avoid writing in the total immersion breaking weeboo style for the most part.
Good stuff, looking forward to the next chapter. And when are Naruto and Fu finally gonna meet? How're you gonna do that little romance?
Rinnesage chapter 20 . 1/1
This is one of the greatest naruto fanfic i have ever read, belive me when i say there is few fanficsi have not read. but the problem is your lack of uploading new chapters or should i say the period of your update. sometime you take an entire year for a chapter and last year for 2016 you have uploaded only two chapters... common man this is a long story. i want to finish this in this life time. kindly update one or two chapters every month. it will also help to keep the flow. i have been following this story for more than 3 years... kindly update soon. its a request
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Dhea30 chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
My OTP will always be NaruHina, though I do enjoy some unexpected pairings. So no comment about your plan in NarutoxFuu. All in all I look forward in how you will write the next scenes.
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
gOOD
yoto chapter 20 . 12/23/2016
bon chapitre
Covley Hatake chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
More please
Triolan chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
I stumbled upon your story a few days ago and I haven't been able to put it down since. This is among the best naruto with rinnegan fannfics out there. You made him reasonably strong, made him have actual character development (as opposed to the norm of making him fix everything about himself overnight), there's been a logical progression in how the views of the people around him change, you've dealt with his place in his team and his impact on those around him very well.

All in all, while there are still mistakes and errors (no one is perfect), this is one of the best fanfics in which Naruto has the rinnegan. I also like how he finds out about his heritage and takes up sealing (something that is also very rarely well done). I hope you update this story soon. The fanfic community could use your story as an example of how a rinnegan story should be written.
GrandAssassin chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
kurotenshi-08 chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
This is great, I'm really glad i found this story. Can't wait to read more.
1,436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »