Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
Hinata is in the pairing with Fuu, right!?
Ryuuohjin chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
Dead?
Average Joh chapter 4 . 8/12/2017
There is way too much on the training. If you summarised, the story would be missing parts but seriously, not many people enjoy 1/4 of the story being training
Chaos537 chapter 19 . 8/7/2017
Really enjoyed re-reading this story. Normally I don't mind stories that are kind of slow paced like this one but it's such a drag when the updates are also slow but I can't blame you cuz life/writers block can suck ass. Plus I've seen authors update their stories with 4 chapters in 6 years so I guess your updating is a lot better than some. I know you probably get this slot but I hope the romance can be sped up a little bit. I know you said you might drop Yugito but I'm pretty sure you can pull it off because it would be really interesting if it was a Naruto/Yugito/Fuu seeing how they deal with the whole Akatsuki and if both of them might be killed off or not. I like the interactions between the characters it seems natural and isnt forced. I wonder how the invasion will be like with Jiraiya taking care of the snake summons. Also digging this Sasuke that isn't the typical arrogant/emo/asshole Sasuke. He's slowly changing but he's still somewhat the same. You probably won't make another sorry sometime but it would be cool to see how you deal with Naurto having the mokuton or something since you made a Rinnegan one and its really believable. Maybe on a next story you could make Kurotsuchi the next pairing? It be pretty interesting to see how you would manage that.
Shadow chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
I've loved your book so far. I hope to see more!
herlidaniel8799 chapter 20 . 7/21/2017
Please update. Great Story!
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Okay. Sakura beating Tenten a pretty big stretch, but that can be attributed to being underestimated. Sakura doing that well against Gaara, ok that's not possible. In the anime Gaara's sand although it could not keep up with Lee's attacks it could still block most of the attacks. That would mean Sakura is around the speed of Lee without weights. Doing a rough estimate Academy graduation to Chunnin exams is about half a year to a year, take out time where she was useless and not trying that's a few months off. So you're telling me that Sakura with no physical abilities went to Lee's speed with in around 6 months or less, again do you even remember Sakura from the beginning of the anime? Another point is that in the show TenTen uses explosive tags, give me a reason why she wouldn't in the preliminaries. Anyways what the hell is it with Naruto using random abilities such as deflecting something against the grass, like what the fuck did he deflect and when. Then it happens again against Kimmimaro "calling a second black blade to him", when did he call the first one? What bothers me any more is that he never used those abilities again! When he fought against Lee he seemed to forget that he has the Rinnegan, he doesn't even consider using it! How did Sauske beat Neji, although it's totally plausible it still doesn't make much sense, where did Sixty-Four palms go or Heavenly Rotation go? Did he suddenly forget the Eight Trigrams style the every Hyuuga a uses?
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
dude training montages are completly unnecessary(you should state there training not describe it) and if u must have them don't make them so damn long page 30-202 honestly 172 pages for that tiny ass gap between wave and chuunin based on training
Ventus Queen chapter 20 . 7/10/2017
THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME! I really hope this gets updated soon. Not many people know about Naruto's Rinnegan yet and he doesn't even know who his parents are yet!
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
This is awesome! Seriously, I hope you can update it again soon- I wasn't sure about this at first but I'm seriously loving it :D 3333 KUDOS GALORE!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2017
Will this ever be updated? Please do, we didnt even get to see Fu yet..
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2017
Please please update this, its such a good story and a lot of people eould be disappointed if you just abandoned it...
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2017
Now, I wait for the next one
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
Has this been abandoned?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
1,475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »