Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
RavenSummoning chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
Just came across this and read from chapter one. Good story so far, I'm a bit of a sucker for Naruto/Fu/more stories even if Fu hasn't shown here yet.
KingFiction chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
The story was very well written so far and the ideas and the plot twist from the anime of naruto gaining the rinnegan and zabuza and haku joining the leaf instead of dying were nice. I look forward to future chapters and also as the story progresses I hope you can include the other abilities of the rinnegan. Keep up the good work writing the story and I hope to see future chapters soon.
kingthe13 chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
What a twist didn't see that coming.
But all jokes aside I'm loving this story and good job making the lead up to there battle with orochipedo interesting and diffrent.

Also good job on keeping naruto from being op props for that.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Can't wait to see the next chapter.
slythefoxx2 chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Your Naruto is a horrible character to read. Weak, stupid, everyone's punching bag. Just not fun.
Veraq chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
Some things, I didn't like:
With Kakashi and Zabuza as senseis, Naruto should be a somewhat tactical fighter. But in his fight against Kimimaro, he has three options: Try to escape (which is essentially stalling with clones, while constantly moving towards Konoha or spamming 50 clones and hiding among them, while they all try to flee), try to stall and wait for help (send a clone for help), and try to take Kimimaro out. His fighting doesn't fit any of that, since it's to offensive for the first two and not concentrated enough for the last one. The tactic for taking Kimimaro down should have been to think of how he wants to take him down and then plan to and force him into a position for that. Naruto's actual fighting is very much like his usual "bad clone style", where he just throws attacks at his opponent without any particular strategy behind it. That is understandable at the beginning and after his second transformation, but not during the rest of the fight.
(For clarification take the Kakashi vs Zabuza fight in the manga: Kakashi wants to eliminate Zabuza with his Raikiri. For that he needs him immobilized. To immobilize Zabuza, Kakashi gets his blood on him and uses that to let his hounds track and immobilize him. That is a good example, how a fight between shinobi should work and how Kakashi generally fights. Naruto doesn't have anything resembling such a plan for the longest time in his fight vs Kimimaro.)

In the second exam, Naruto had a golden opportunity to finish Lee, before he could get off his weights (or at least force him to use the gates with weights on), but wasted it, allowing his opponent a huge powerup. That is really disappointing for a shinobi and I hope Zabuza and Kakashi give him hell for that.
Then he already broke his promise to the Kyuubi, using his chakra, when his life wasn't in danger, but in what was actually a friendly competition.

On the other hand, the rest of the fight against Lee was very good, especially the ending. I also like, that Naruto had some trouble after getting his first kill.
It's also good, how Naruto still makes mistakes, such as being forced into a sword fight against Kimimaro and not adequately preparing to hide from Lee during their fight.
I hope there will be a lot more scenes like this. I also hope for a few new chapters.

On the matter of Yugito: I think it actually fits Naruto well to have more than one girlfriend. Consider this: If Naruto falls in love with two girls (especially before committing to one of them), he would never give up on one of them. He hates giving up, especially loved ones and this two girls would be his most important loved ones.
Also: The only way to get good at writing that kind of stuff is practce.
And: Due to his favourite jutsu, Naruto is uniquely predisposed to a relationship with more than one person.

In general, you do a good job of character development and your fighting scenes are very vivid.

So overall: Good job and thanks a lot for taking the time to write and upload this.
MyNameIsLaura chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Huh.
Kwood101 chapter 20 . 11/19/2016
cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work ! o and from what i can see your paring naruto with fu? yet u developed a close bond with hinata ? cant wait to find out
HELLAFRUSTERATED chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
OMFG JUST DO A GODDAM TIME SKIP U MADE ME LEGIT CRY BECAUSE OF HOW LAME THE STORY IS NOW. THE TIME SKIP WILL HAVE MORE USE TO MAKE THR STORY INTRESTING BECAUSE IT WILL GIVE US SOME SUPRISES U SHOULDNT FUCKING SPOIL THE CRAP WITH THE SHIT EXPLANATIONS
sao for life chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
Amazing story read the whole thing over the last three days an im certainly not dissapointed cant wait for more till them im starting ur other story
DallasTheDingus chapter 20 . 11/16/2016
Amazing. You've got me hooked and dangling above a canyon so large i see nothing but darkness. The story is everything i have wanted (except one key change, but alas the diversity of humanity is but another spice of life). I like how you have portrayed every character, gave naruto the rinnegan and already having laid the seeds of change for future event, without it being unrealistic. His growth in very believable, and while i don't expect it, i hope you'll make him far more mature than he is at the moment. Always was a fan of Minato and Tobirama.
Keep up to fantastic work, and I'll look forward to the coming chapters.

- Dallas
blasterdog chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Great chapter man. Great idea teaching Sakura earth spear
Kitsune.Sage420 chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
Your story is awesome, and the Chunnin exams are what they should've been like in cannon; but I'm ready for them to be over and see what you have planned for the rest of the story. Regardless keep writing
Fritchman65 chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
when will fu be involved
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Meh, I hope you don't do the whole cliche curse mark and chakra scrambling seal that every story has.
1,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »