Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 6/24
LOL for Kakashi listing the number of things he should have done. Also accurate

Think Hashirama also held the title god of ninja
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 6/23
Nice point for Sasuke realizing that in other places having a bloodline would make him be seen as not special but reviled
seanklovett chapter 19 . 6/19
Great chapter. I was actually guessing you'd have Sakura learn Earth Spear. Can't wait til the next one!
senjumaki chapter 2 . 6/13
o
laserthrasher1 chapter 1 . 5/23
Erm, Rinnegan is strange in the way that it actually doesn't need chakra, so you basically had Naruto cut off a nonexistent path of Chakra :3
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 5/20
Sweet.

I hope Sakura still loses the match.
Messhy chapter 6 . 5/12
Uhhh... Muscle Memory is Memory period... It's not the Muscles that think, It's the Subconscious control of Nerves to brains via repetition of Same action. Muscles doesn't think the brain does... Well I don't know, I'm a Meathead myself
crossfire922 chapter 1 . 5/1
Kudo's for a well written and interesting version of wave. I like how you started the story at the spot of change as opposed to a lot of unnecessary canon lead in. I mean if you are reading fan fiction and haven't heard the canon by now... I'd be shocked.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 19 . 4/30
Has this been abandoned? Would love to see how this fight plays out.
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 4/29
Ch 19

Sakura punched trough the damn Sand. That is something. But still the odds are not very good.

I wonder if she cold use the terrain to benefit her wetting the sand .the weakness is water fire and hits equal to canon or tank projectiles to a missile or rocket power. That earth barely scratched is partly like Naruto's fight against steel bones with that super shield.

Just let Sakura Alive. If she win she would not be the weakest branch. She may be weak but much stronger and the team to compensate much less. But if she could pierce with medical scalpel chakra could help against that probably.
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 4/29
Ch 16

And the meeting began. With the Ninetails and the CAGED Bones
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 4/29
Ch15

2 Of 6

He has a chance against Gaara but Sakura. I'm really worried for her. I'm repeating to say. And he didn't even met THE FOX .
Will they be like strained partnership . Or something.

And Naruto got Two of the six paths. Now even more powerful.

Now I wonder to find out what you planned to Ch 19
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 4/29
Ch 14

S Sakura against Gaara . I hope just to make it Alive!
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 4/29
Ch 13

I wonder what is more horrifying and disturbing.

Gaara's current gruesome attack and sadistic psychotic half insane nature ( but deeply hurt and swallowed by darkness )

Or Ibiki's scared horrifying uncovered head of nightmarish images and really gruesome disgusting head which ugliness could be used as weapon.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 4/28
C , OH Oh. THE DANGEROUS SHEDDING TWISTED MINDED CURSED DEMON RANKED SS DANGER HIGHER THAN THE HOMAGE AND CURSE SEAL USER LORD OROCHIMARU POTENUAL KING OF THE DEMONS OR THE UNDEAD BECAUSE HE GIVES ME CREEPS AS THE BRINGER OF THE APOCALYPSE.

HORRIFIES AS A HORDE OF LIVING DEAD OR AT LEAST MINOR IMPORTANT GIANT DEMON .
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »