Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths

And the meeting began. With the Ninetails and the CAGED Bones
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 4/29
Ch15

2 Of 6

He has a chance against Gaara but Sakura. I'm really worried for her. I'm repeating to say. And he didn't even met THE FOX .
Will they be like strained partnership . Or something.

And Naruto got Two of the six paths. Now even more powerful.

Now I wonder to find out what you planned to Ch 19
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 4/29
Ch 14

S Sakura against Gaara . I hope just to make it Alive!
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 4/29
Ch 13

I wonder what is more horrifying and disturbing.

Gaara's current gruesome attack and sadistic psychotic half insane nature ( but deeply hurt and swallowed by darkness )

Or Ibiki's scared horrifying uncovered head of nightmarish images and really gruesome disgusting head which ugliness could be used as weapon.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 4/28
C , OH Oh. THE DANGEROUS SHEDDING TWISTED MINDED CURSED DEMON RANKED SS DANGER HIGHER THAN THE HOMAGE AND CURSE SEAL USER LORD OROCHIMARU POTENUAL KING OF THE DEMONS OR THE UNDEAD BECAUSE HE GIVES ME CREEPS AS THE BRINGER OF THE APOCALYPSE.

HORRIFIES AS A HORDE OF LIVING DEAD OR AT LEAST MINOR IMPORTANT GIANT DEMON .
Rinnesage chapter 2 . 4/27
Man update more chapters, try to complete at least one or two chapters a month, the rate at which you are going, you may take a life time to complete this... Plus you have stopped chap 19 in suspense
Zam138 chapter 19 . 4/27
So, is the Fu meeting going to happen during the Tsunade Retrieval Arc, or is it there under the pairing just to get people to read the story? Because yes, there aren't many NarutoxFu stories out there, but you haven't made a single in-story Reference to her. Not even an interlude or side story. You're 250k words into the story and a character advertised as being a centrepiece isn't given any attention. It's like having a Patreon for a game and not even releasing a demo first. I invested my time and didn't get what was advertised.

I feel kinda cheated out of my time, you know?
I'm still going to favourite/follow, but next time if you aren't going to include a character in a story, say as much from the beginning, please? The Search function for NarutoxFu came up with this story, and the search is supposed to be for main characters. Fu isn't even a oneshot character yet in here.
Analei chapter 19 . 4/25
Super impressed :)

The development of the Rinnegan is pretty darn awesome...can definitely see Naruto using his new talent to handle the edo tensei if that is the way you want to go with it. And I don't necessarily see that as ridiculous b/c if Hiruzen can restrain them for even a second then Naruto could totally soul snatch.

I wish that Naruto and Sasuke got along better, but I suppose you're being more true to their characters and I'm probably naive in thinking that they would become closer. I really wanted Sasuke to not follow Oro, but considering the conversation Naruto had with Jiraiya it's pretty obvious you're setting it up to stay the same.

Anyway...I can get carried away so sorry about that! But amazing job and I can't wait for more. Phenomenal job.
Rogue Survivor chapter 16 . 4/25
I thought his eyes were an S class secret, wouldn't he get in trouble for telling Iruka?
DragonBuster117 chapter 10 . 4/24
Wow, they are such great friends, they jump in to save their friends lives after they could be dead if their enemies weren't big talking idiots who say everything they are about to do and their friend could be dieing from internal bleeding. Way to go team 10, here's your medal. lol
DragonBuster117 chapter 9 . 4/24
Umm, shadow clone only refers to the type Naruto uses, the elemental clones such as "Earth Style: Mud Clone" or "Water Style: Water CloneI'm not 100% sure on the second one) use something else that is related to the elemental style they belong to.
DragonBuster117 chapter 9 . 4/24
I love this story, I'm actually re-reading it because of new chapters and that it has been awhile, but why wouldn't naruto use Shinra Tensei instead of the more chakraintensive method of make a shit-ton of clones to get out of the snake. They would have the same effect and you mentioned something similar with Gaara's sand earlier. I just want to help you make this story greater than it already is and I don't mean to flame if that is what this sounds like.
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 4/22
Why would Naruto compete in the Chuunin exams if his eyes are a S-class secret? That makes no sense, as it would spread knowledge of AT LEAST a new Kekai Genkai in the village of he used his new techniques. I personally think you should have come up with a different way of netting fishcake a promotion.
WRose chapter 19 . 4/21
Absolutely fantastic
Cabrio9f chapter 13 . 4/16
Please let this fanfic be your top prority story. Extend it with the fillers from the animei, movies, and a continuation on shimpudden
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »