Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
blasterdog chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Great chapter man. Great idea teaching Sakura earth spear
Kitsune.Sage420 chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
Your story is awesome, and the Chunnin exams are what they should've been like in cannon; but I'm ready for them to be over and see what you have planned for the rest of the story. Regardless keep writing
Fritchman65 chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
when will fu be involved
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Meh, I hope you don't do the whole cliche curse mark and chakra scrambling seal that every story has.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Naruto should br able to master all elements in less than a year with clones if Nagato onlu took two years. Actually, he should be able to in months if he uses enough of them.
KaOn KaI chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
Sakura's fight scene was the first one to get me this pumped in ages. I'm not usually a fan of hers but good fight scene that was unexpected.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
Great chapter! I look forward to the next chapter. And PLEASE UPDATE quickly at that!
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Can we please just kill Sakura off? She really is useless and abusive.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Dear god, just have Naruto drop his crush on Sakura already. ..
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
He doesn't need to be taught, his Rinnegan will analyze the jutsu for him.
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Naruto and Temari are super cute together. Those would be the perfect pairing. Or Naruto, Temari, and Fu. I love the Rinnegan bloodline, how can you not make Naruto with the Rinnegan op? Having 1k clones with Rinnegan would be devastating.
jakemighty chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
I'm happy you updated after all this time!
PugTheMagician chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
While this did take ages to come out sakuras fight was definately worth it. Hell i dont even particularly like sakura but if she continues to be like this in your story i'm gonna enjoy reading her
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
Good chapter, I hope when you get the training trip, assuming there is going be one, you just don't skip it and you actually spend time on his both his training and any adventure he has.
Veejay2 chapter 20 . 10/31/2016