Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Interesting matchup between Temari and Ino!

I look forward to the preliminary matches, especially the next one! I have noticed that the chapters are getting shorter, (not that I am complaining about the accelerated updating), and I hope that we are not kept waiting on the next chapter!

When will Naruto meet Fu in this story!? I was hoping that he would meet her during the Chuunin Exams!
buterflypuss chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
good chap
DragonSword35d chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Ooh... this will also be painful to watch. I don't think Shino is going to like what happens when he tries to drain Lee.
25522f chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Good chapter can't wait for the next one
Doctor Dandy chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
If you're worrying about a character becoming too strong, you've already failed as a writer. Strength is completely irrelevant when it comes to good storytelling and conflict isn't limited to the physical. I can't blame you too much for having that mindset, though. A lot of people on this site seem to think that way.

You gave him the Rinnegan, an immensely powerful blood line limit. You shouldn't be asking yourself how to limit his power, you should be asking yourself how you should write around his power. He's gonna be stronger than all but a few characters just from his eyes.

And that's fine.
Capito Celcior chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Do you know what I want to see...something not seen before...I want to see Naruto fight Gaara in the preliminaries. I want Naruto to think he has to take this seriously, use his rinnegan and from a distance PUSH Gaara against the wall. So fast, the sand can't keep up. With such force that it knocks Gaara out. Well...only after a few tries. The first time Gaara gets up, Naruto dodges and relocates, before sending Gaara into another wall. Each time Gaara becomes less coherent. And then Naruto wins.

It would be kind of anti climactic. But it would be unique. And it would be nice.

You'll probably try to be more dramatic.
Yana5 chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
its a nice chapter
And if the rest is like this, it will be a nice story.

Nice is also that u
a) made them clueless about the Rinnegan
b) made the Rinegan have a weakness or two (albeit I mourn that Narutos sappier blue eyes will be no more.)
Yana5 chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
josh148513 chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
Great story please update soon
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
Man, you should update often. Haha great history.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Man, your course of the history is too slowly, you should already start with the chunin examns making a time skip. Nonetheless, this is a good fic.
anonymous chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
I think you should keep Yugito just make her younger than her canon counterpart.I think that she should only be 2 to 3 years older than Naruto.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
I really don't care about Sakura's training, so i'm kinda annoyed that you wasted at least a whole chapter on it in total.
Also the fact that you have written 160K words and aren't even out of the chunin exams yet is irritating, I'm all for a detailed story but damn, 2 Rinnegan techniques, 1 path, and some training took 160000 words? Shit...
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
This is the best Rinnegan Naruto story I have ever read. You don't just make him godlike off the bad and you're doing a great job with character development for team 7. I hope you update soon!
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »