Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
greg chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Try to watch out for Naruto's Power ups ...he already has Kyuubi power and now Rinnigan for another overcompensation ...just hope he doest use it or show off all his abilities too much except only fighting very damn tough enemies ...so in terms of raw power I think Naruto's pops still stand out as he did not have a bloodline to back him up still he became so great he was able to face off with Kyuubi and Tobi together with no bloodline just seal intellects.

Then finally try not to make Naruto seem like a jerk taking on a harem...I think your fic will be great IF it had only 1-2 pair-ups that means Temari only or Yugito/Temari...you have already used Fu in your other fic so no need to add her too it, would complicate things.

Try not to save everyone ...why does Zabusa have to be alive..?...not everything should be too perfect.

So finally don't make Naruto too powerful and him revealing things too much...
Loiosh311 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Love the idea of this story especially the point in which he activates the Rinnegan. Since Nagato activated his as Yahiko died it seems plausible to me that Naruto not knowing that sasuke was alive could have activated his eyes then. Hope to see more of this and 9/7 soon!
void chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
nice with the rinnegan is a tard over powered given the tools he has at his cant use all the elements because he doesn't have the affinity for them;he only has the affinity for lightening,water and are the only justu he has ever used nothing in theory could use any sub-element it only takes the right method to develop them;onki has the bloodline expansion something greater than haku ice-element and he wasn't born that way.

All naruto has to do is use the shadow clone technique on a trail and error managed to develop the rasenshuriken after karuma's yang chakra makes wood panels grow into if he developed water and earth affinities then tried to mix them with yamato's with the yang chakra could put him on the first hokages has the same blood the first hokage flowing through him.

I don;t mean to sound like a flamer but avoid using movie and anime filler knowledge;it ruins the story and country doesn't exist in the naruto universe according to the they did they would have been involved in the fourth shinobi war with their uniques power and in essence kakashi can't use snow style messed up when it came to sasukes fire affinity;it makes no sense he learned to change the nature of his chakra to use the fire element without any chakra control exercises.

since the fireball technique is a come of ages technique then you should assume that every uchiha member was trained at an early age in fire change chakra manipulation to have a chance at using the said technique or were given information on the every uchiaha could have had a fire affinity as their sasuke then has to chakra affinities and can only use techniques in only those do think itachi has only been ever shown using only water and fire techniques?The sharingan doesn't allow you to use any justu;you have copied if you don't have the requirement for the said can't look at naruto making a rasengan then make it the next moment if he didn't go through the three stages of the justu training.
ArtanisRose chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I'm liking this one quite a bit. I always thought the way Zabuza went was shitty. Glad you kept him alive.
Dark-El Dark chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
in theory he could learn ice style techniques in the land of snow
Vincent Avalon chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I would go with Yugito and Temari.
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is a wonderful story, I enjoy how you've integrated the Rinnegan with Naruto without making him all knowing right away about it's abilties. I also enjoy how you've placed Haku and Zabuza into the situation . . . and called out Kakashi's lack of teaching. Also thanks for making sure that Naruto won't be ultrapowerful when it comes to ninjitsu and that he wont be able to utilize bloodline abilties.

It would be interesting for this to be a Temari/Naruto fic . . . but I do think it would be odd for a ninja with a rare bloodline to marry another ninja with a rare bloodline that may be passable via breeding on both accounts.

Will they discover the link between Uzumaki's and the Rinnegan? Nagato is an Uzumaki . . . and I'm betting the color of the Uzumaki's eyes are one sign (Kushina's) of the potential in their blood for it. Granted Naruto doesn't have that eye color . . . but the Namikaze coloring just was so dominant XD.
LincDawg chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
It's been AGES! Please update sooner next time. I would have died if I had to wait any longer.
The Engulfing Silence chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
This is actually a really good story. While I don't like Naruto being an idiot, the fact is his eyes wouldn't change his personality. I do hope it changes soon though.

I'm really hoping you get more written on this story. To be honest, I feel it has much more potential then your other ones.
Ariel chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Men, your fanfic es great, i want the next chapter soon :D!
Masamune X23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I gotta say I love rinnegan Naruto fics but nearly all of them are never finished so I hope you do since the first chapter is interesting and I'm curious how it'll continue.
whiteicewolf chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
great story!

I pray that sakura doesn't remain a fangirl

Please update soon
dopplerdee chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Nice chap will naruto learn any other artificial enements? and will the speed tracking on his eyes be good enought to learn chidori
kazikamikaze24 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Damn, he's not getting sub elements? That sucks, considering it would give off an excuse to stretch the story for longer periods of time. Either way, an interesting story so far, and I hope to see more soon.
Kazeshuriken chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Great chapter! You're keeping the powerlevels of Team 7 realistic. They're neither too good or bad, which is great, especially in Naruto's case. I'm glad that you're not making him almighty, like in other Rinnegan-stories.

Also, I enjoyed reading Sasuke getting frustrated about Naruto's improvement/enhancement.

Anyway it will be great to see how Naruto will perform in the upcoming chapters!
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »