Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Skyking99 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
I really hope you skip to the chuunin exams after this chapter.
While all the character development you're doing is good and all, with the pace the story is going it may be detrimental to the rest of the story. I mean if the characters do all their development in a few days, then how will they develop later on in the story. Character development should be a process that occurs over a long time period, not just in a few days.

(Also at the pace this story is going, I'm worried that fu won't even show up in the 9 chapters you have written. I am reading this after all because it is Naruto/fu)
Skyking99 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
The pace is kind of slow but I don't mind (atleast I wouldn't if there were more chapters).
It seems that you completely dropped the part about Naruto seeing through his clones eyes but I doubt you have.
Skyking99 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Wouldn't the Naruto's reading different things screw with each other and the original if he hasn't gotten used to that yet.
TheAlphaMal chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Omg why is naruto such a noob? I thought by giving him to the rinnegan you'd make a lot better but he's still retarded :/
Chrisfragger chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Finally got to see some cool Rinnegan abilities. Thanks!
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Still NO use of the Rinnegan beyond just seeing chakra?
Juliedoo chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
You've done a great job of giving Naruto the Rinnegan without making him a ridiculously overpowered Gary Stu. That's one of the things I like most about your stories: you pace your characters, enabling them with believable growth.

So, I'm in love with the plot and can't wait to read more. n_n
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Why did you give him the Rinnegan if you have no plans on him using it or even trying to learn how to use it?

I'm going to read on for a while longer in hopes that he does something with this gift but I'm losing my patience.
Rc1212 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Well, this is an interesting story so far.

Awesome fight scenes too!

I look forward to seeing where this goes!
iamfinalfantasy chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Pretty good. It's probably the only Rinnegan Naruto fic I've read that I actually like. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Trixie chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Pain could also levitate in preparation for large jutsus
falciatore1669 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
I really like this fiction! I can not wait to read chapter 10! pls hurry up!
redlox2 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This is for chapter 1:

I think Sasuke "recognized" Naruto's Rinnegan vaguely because of reading from the Naka shrine...
redlox2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
great start i started reading this story because of alexandruvful!
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 4/8/2013