Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of the Six Paths
Wissing chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I need to ask this. How can you have Zabuza tell Naruto to have some restraint when you just had hes team m8 running around like a mad man trying to hit him just cause he told her something she dident like ?
Kind of makes it look like hes the only one that can make mistaks at this point ?
Frozen Utopia chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
YATTA! A fellow Naruto x Fuu lover! I totally agree with you, we need more of that pairing on this site!
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
hope naruto gets serious about his training and gets smarter, stronger and more mature fast. please give him a fashion sense and make him grow taller
ZenGardens chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
As much as I like Naruto: Legend of Two Jinchuriiki could you update this anytime
Avolis chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Just finished reading your whole fic, and I must say I Appreciate reading a Naruto that's actually in character. That is frustratingly hard to find. I'm going ot favorite this, but I must ask you one thing.

Please stop saying 'sweat-dropped' its not a real word, and while I know you are trying to give the story the same atmosphere as the show, it just comes off as unrefined writing. Which, is another thing. You have repeating words and occasional sentences missing words. You might want to read over it again.

Loving the story, can't wait to see it progress.
Reclusive Dork chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
May I submit a character? His name is Issa. Issa of the Black Swallow.

Issa is a tall man of about twenty with Shoulder length messy black hair that parts down a swallowtail edge with two long. thin tails, with red tips. he has white eyes(with pupils), and he wears a white jacket with a oriental black Swallow image on it. his shirt is black, with red oriental-style kanji for "Swallow". his pants are black. He also wears a black chakra-laced(and emanating) blindfold, earning him the second moniker "Blind Warrior".

He is the master of Tsubame-style warrior arts, including special ninjutsu, taijutsu, and Kenjutsu. His sword style is called the 'Tsubame O Buyo', the Swallow Tail Dance, and his taijutsu is called the Hitsubame no Mai, Dance of the Flying Swallow.

He uses two long Nodachi, sometimes one at a time, other times two a once. he uses a special chant to form them into their true form, Tonbogiri no Naginata, The Dragonfly Cutting Longspear.

"The Dragonfly sits upon the high heavens, one with the heavens."

He also has a Summoning contract with the swallows.
misteryman526 chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Imagine how dangerous Orochimaru could be if he wasn't so insane. He wouldn't have bothered to 'test' Sasuke (it's not like there's any other Sharingan users lying around if Sasuke doesn't measure up) and could have just kidnapped his target before the exam. And he would have prioritized his plans: Either destroy Konoha or acquire the Sharingan, pick one! And don't even start on the team of Oto genin ordered to "kill the Uchiha". I can just envision 'Rochi if they had brought in Sasuke's head: "Why did I spend all that time making up a Curse Seal of Heaven and infecting the Uchiha with it just to order him killed? Hmmm"
valerianfelicis chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Team 7's fight with Orochimaru has to be one of the best fights I've ever read in a fanfiction. It had everything that a fight in Naruto should have. Usually fights that long end up being boring or repetitive or both; this was neither. Not only that but you managed to have important character moments during the fight without having them take too long and detracting from the fight but also having the characters find out important things about who they are (which not many writers do even though most changes that happen with characters happen through fighting, and you somehow managed to do it for Sasuke, Sakura AND Naruto, in ONE fight). You demonstrated Naruto's ability to think up strategies mid-battle excellently and also used his shadow clones really well. The teamwork between team 7's members was also done really well. It was also kept exciting because even though it's a fight everyone knows well from canon it was still unpredictable. Each of the team demonstrated new skills mid-fight to keep it interesting (though personally I'd have liked to see Naruto, when he thinks all hope is lost attempt a summon and discover animal path and that would somehow lead to them creating enough of a diversion to somehow make a getaway, but the fight was still incredible, also love how Orochimaru can already see the Sannin in them). I didn't know if they'd delay him long enough for Anko to show up or if Orochimaru would target Naruto instead and even though it ended up similarly to canon (which is for the best I think, for the story at least) the fact that I didn't know if it would kept me entertained. I also think that you've kept the skills of team 7 realistic (or as realistic as you can when dealing with the Rinnegan) and for this I'm glad otherwise it would be easy to lose interest. Can't wait to see what else happens with this story but I'm pretty sure that as long as the rest of the fights are up to this quality that even if the story itself becomes unbearably bad (which I'm sure it won't, but it's hypothetical; I don't really have much to say about the story at this point as it hasn't really developed much beyond canon as of yet) that I'll still be interested in the fight scenes. So please keep up this quality as it's rare to find fanfiction with such exhilirating fights.
GoldenDragon14 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
I really like this fic up till now :). The only thing I feel like commenting on is that you spended too many chapters on their training.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Tinithor chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Quite a good chapter. The fight scenes were well done. Looking forward to updates if they ever come.
Skyking99 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Gah nothing left to read! '(
Pretty surprised by the chakra reserves sasuke must have. Seems he was just spewing out fire jutsu.
Only thing I really have to say is that you spent to much time on their fight with orochimaru. I was kind of expecting it to end in the beginning of the chapter as I thought what you had in the last chapter was perfect. I honestly don't think they could've lasted that long even with all their improvements (not to mention they never seemed to get winded, even at the end of the fight). But otherwise it was a good fight scene even if it was so long that I ended up skipping parts just to get to the end of the fights.
You write great fight scenes but this was just too long for my tastes. It's hard to read a chapter that only has fighting in it as it gets kind of monotonous as it goes on.
You made me laugh tho when Naruto stopped the fight just to put on new sunglasses (tho I hope he doesn't wear them thru the whole story). That part was just priceless.
Skyking99 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
"who had the second longest tenure of all Kage"
Sarutobi definitely had the longest tenure of any of the hokage. Unless you're counting oonoki, then it's hard to say.
Skyking99 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
I really hope you skip to the chuunin exams after this chapter.
While all the character development you're doing is good and all, with the pace the story is going it may be detrimental to the rest of the story. I mean if the characters do all their development in a few days, then how will they develop later on in the story. Character development should be a process that occurs over a long time period, not just in a few days.

(Also at the pace this story is going, I'm worried that fu won't even show up in the 9 chapters you have written. I am reading this after all because it is Naruto/fu)
Skyking99 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
The pace is kind of slow but I don't mind (atleast I wouldn't if there were more chapters).
It seems that you completely dropped the part about Naruto seeing through his clones eyes but I doubt you have.
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »