Reviews for Quis Separabit?
emeraldphan chapter 44 . 8/9
This was absolutely beautiful! They have such a lovely chemistry. I'm glad Erik wants to start a new life, with a new home and name, and no traces of the previous life. At first, I wasn't sure about Erik knowing about the past as well but I think it has helped him learn what he did wrong the first time.
You Are Love chapter 44 . 8/6
I could see the whole scene in my mind and it was beautiful. A tender and passionate exchange between two people who deserve a life together.
Lady Myth chapter 44 . 8/6
*SHRIEKING* I was awaiting with baited breath, and white knuckled! Then I opened my mail and there it was that you updated and HE PROPOSED! Mon Dieu! Je cragnais d' avoir réveillé tout le monde avec le cri quand il proposé!
Child of Dreams chapter 44 . 8/6
(shrieks with delight)
YES! YES! YES!
Angel of Iowa chapter 44 . 8/6
It's 6:25 in the morning, the rest of my family is asleep, & I still see the teeth marks in my knuckle from my attempt to not squeal at the proposal.
Wow. i had given up on this story so this is a really really really nice surprise. I'm glad you're finishing it. This is a favorite of mine.
Child of Dreams chapter 43 . 7/28
(shrieks with delight)
FINALLY!
emeraldphan chapter 43 . 7/28
Welcome back! I have really enjoyed seeing this story return. It raises very interesting questions about whether you can or should change the past, as well as whether Raoul was destined to turn out the way he did, or not. I love Christine's new found wisdom and the new perspectives she's gained.
Lady Myth chapter 43 . 7/28
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I know I am VERY late to poto ff I didn't know this site existed until almost a year ago. Your story is by far MAGNIFICENT thank you again for updating Bello Brava storyteller
Lady Myth chapter 17 . 2/24
Oh noooooooo that damned gun was laying next to the little fop!
Lady Myth chapter 42 . 1/24
Nooooooooo don't leave it there! Please this story is incredible
Lady Myth chapter 27 . 1/23
Soooo sad and magnificent I'm running out of tissues
Lady Myth chapter 25 . 1/23
Oh I can't wait this is so amazing!
Lady Myth chapter 4 . 1/23
Love it!
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
(frowns in thought)
Green eyes...
(glances up hopefully)
Does that mean it's Gerard Butler playing Erik?