Reviews for Quis Separabit?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 13 . 4/22
(frowns in thought)
Green eyes...
(glances up hopefully)
Does that mean it's Gerard Butler playing Erik?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 4/22
So...Anna O'Byrne or Sierra Boggess for the role of Christine in this story?
And speaking of casting choices, who do you have playing Erik?
garasu-no-kamen chapter 42 . 3/8
Who will keep us apart... Such an intriguing title, that's what got me reading your story. That and the fact it was long and, though started 5 years ago, was still being updated. Glad I did as, much like with another well known ffiction here, I've really discovered a gifted storyteller who likes to get into insightful scenes and plot twist while portraying characters who are plausible developments of both plays and movie.
Christine first, then Erik, now won't not be long before Raoul remembers their psst snd all hell breaks loose... And poor wee Gustave 'looking for his mama', I wept!
I am imprrssed such a young person as I gather you to be has this flair and ability, and much as I know how jard is to juggle everyday life anf writing, I look forward to the next update.
Mominator124 chapter 42 . 2/17
You know, Christine's forgiveness was not something I had pictured as part of the "fixing what went wrong" trip back to the past. Silly me, I had thought all she would need to do would be to convince Erik she wanted HIM and somehow discourage Raoul from pursuing a romance with her. Yet I find this gives much more feeling and depth to your story.

As always, I loved the chapter and LOVE your storytelling. I look forward to your next posting.

Barb

P. S. Good luck with your studies!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! UPDATE!
emeraldphan chapter 42 . 2/11
Great to see another chapter. It's one of the most insightful and thoughtful so far. Christine is starting to see that sometimes events can't be prevented, no matter how much she tries. There's too many other things going on and only two people (as far as we know) have retained their memories of what happened before.
Nevertheless, it would certainly be odd to be comforted by someone who became so bitter and resentful in later years, the years that Christine has already lived through. Maybe people are different in this new reality and aren't going to develop the personality traits that allow the LND events to happen? In the meantime, she knows she can't treat Madame Giry and Meg as potential "baddies", she has to live in the here and now, accepting them for what they are.
It's getting confusing at times but I'm still enjoying it!
MaJuLiSaMi chapter 42 . 2/11
YESSS, YOU UPDATED, WOOOOHOOOO! I love this story to pieces and I was so afraid you abandoned it. Thank you for this new chapter and the new hope that your story will get an ending! (And thank you for writing despite the stress you have with school and work!)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 42 . 2/11
(eyes fill with tears)
I want my Erik...
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 23 . 1/28
"Putting Nebuchadnezzar out to grass" is old slang for having sex...
Rin Owens chapter 41 . 1/13
I love this so much! I've read through it twice and I must say you do a wonderful job of foreshadowing. please continue! I really want to see how this goes. so would my little sister. I used this as a bed time story for her. one chapter per night! this is pure brilliance
PhantomFantasy chapter 41 . 11/27/2015
Make one wrong move and everyone will know..

I miss Gustave so badly. I miss the child with Christine's voice and the Phantom's spirit. Your spirit and my voice in one combined...

I hate Raoul far more than I did previously because of this chapter.

Madame Giry and Buquet scare me.

Erik is amazing. This might sound odd but I adore when he snaps and does something crazy... Like dropping a chandelier. I'm actually worried that I may be more obsessed with him than he is with Christine. Erik is always there singing songs in my head. He'll always be there... singing songs in my head.
PhantomFantasy chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
I wish Christine would just sit down and force Erik to listen about her past life. And about Gustave. And everything that happened.
Angel of Iowa chapter 41 . 11/26/2015
Please, please, PLEASE update! It's been 4 months, you stopped on a cliffie, & we're all dying to know what happens next! Please update as soon as you can!
Dani chapter 34 . 10/28/2015
PUH-LEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN! (Believe me, I get that you're busy, I feel) But everything is amazing and I need more!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 19 . 10/27/2015