Reviews for The Tangled Days of Christmas
Boolia chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Nice fic! And this leads up to their wedding in Tangled Ever After, doesn't it?
I am that Writer chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Oh! This is SUCH a sweet story! I love how you described everything, the conversations, and the ending. Wonderful!
kat-the-chameleon chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love how you named the king and queen after Will and Kate! It was so cute!
tinkfan14 chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
i forgot to mention... Do you like Brave? Cuz if you do, you should read my Tangled story that is a crossover with Brave called The Diamond Flower!
tinkfan14 chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Adorable! I know, I can't wait for the Tangled Ever After short so they can get married!
Romance and Musicals chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Aww! This chapter was so sweet! Yay! Rapunzel and Eugene are getting married!
bStormhands chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
Nope not too cheesy, just right. I can bet it took a few tries.

Thanks that was a fun story. I loved it.
Pedro chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
¬°Feliz Navidad!
AmityGirl28 chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
What a very cute ending! Sorry if I didn't review the other chapters, I just had stuff to do for Christmas, but I did read them and liked every single one! Can't wait to hear more from you!
bStormhands chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
That was really cute. I'm glad that the parents were so fast. and that the guards finally showed up.

LOL
Romance and Musicals chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
This was a really cute chapter. A little short, but it's about opening presents on Christmas morning, it can't be too long or it will get boring. I liked it. I can't wait for the next chapter, but I'm sad to see this story coming to an end.
Me chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
Loved it! Update tomorrow please! Merry Christmas! 2. DAYS! ahhh!
Romance and Musicals chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Hey, sorry that I've been MIA for the last 3 or 4 chapters. I've had a lot of homework. Luckily, Christmas vacation is finally here! These last several chapters were all excellent. Rapunzel was adorable, making Chameleon Castle for Pascal. I liked the Christmas carols with the Snuggly Duckling guys. Chapter 9 was soooo sweet! I absolutely loved it. Chapter 10 was super cute as well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lucy in the Sky with Dimonds chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I still really like these. By the way, new chapter of A Former Thief's Holiday is up. Check it out.
bStormhands chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Wow, nice dress, that was a cute chapter.

The Tangle Ever After clips are so cute. Max in drag is so funny.