Reviews for Airports: Minneapolis Saint Paul International
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I really love this idea!

Now they've bumped into each other but Annie was too preoccupied and in a hurry to say anything back. What a missed opportunity!

That is why reading your Author's Notes, I am disheartened to find out that you no longer plan to continue this series of stories. I'm sorry you lost interest in the show and I'm sorry you won't be writing for Covert Affairs anymore.
Lela chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Little Miss Isabelle here, I just don't feel like signing in. :)

I totally get it, haha, I've pretty much given up on writing fanfiction altogether, and definitely for CA. It's gone from heartwarming and excellent in season 1 to blah, I just can't make myself watch it anymore. Besides, now that Annie and Auggie are together, there's really nothing to look forward to. I kind of want to watch the first episode, just to see what was in the file that Henry had, but I agree, I'm pretty much done with the show. Your trilogy would have been really cool, but I loved what I was able to read of it! :)
miss-tarletone chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I'm sorry you've lost inspiration. The show has changed drastically, though, so I can understand. I enjoyed you're one-shots and I hope you stick with the fandom, at least for a bit of the new season.

Best wishes!
Jade Angel chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Gah! If you know you cant do more than one chapter, why do you start & then leave everyone hanging!
Sweet apologies really don't make up for the annoyance.
someone chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Great! When is the next bit coming out?
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
It has been more than 3 months, and I have been desperately looking forward to reading more of this story/series! Please say you're going to update it soon!
Kay chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Update!

It's been long enough PLEASE update!
SharkGurl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OOOOOOO KEEP WRITING I WANT MORE!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I am loving this what if scenario. I hope that you will update more soon, because I can't wait to read it.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Holy poop monkies! Your back! Missed your stories.
forbiddensong09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Ahh! I live in the Twin Cities and have also had my fair share of complications at the Mpls/St. Paul Int'l airport :) bad karma I'm guessing. And I so wouldn't mind meeting a cute soldier boy there ;) so good please please please continue!
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I enjoyed it, curious about where you're going... :)
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Aww, I'm glad you decided to continue this! I can't wait to see where Auggie shows up next! :)