Reviews for I'm what? He's what?
Lucy chapter 54 . 5/14
When will you update this beautiful story.
I love this story. I spent all week reading it and I would live to see how it ends.
Celestwilight1424 chapter 27 . 12/13/2017
I love this story really well done. Its amazing and it captures everything about their releationship. Even though I'm only on chap 22 its amazing.

Go team Jacob
I mean Go team Jacob AND Edward
Totes mean team Jacob whateves
Guest chapter 51 . 10/12/2017
You shld never call God stupid maybe other gods but not the one above so be sure 2 uz a small letter
Kewlcid132 chapter 54 . 4/4/2017
Plz Plz Plz post more chapters. This fanfic is my favorite!
Jammydodgero1 chapter 54 . 3/26/2017
i just wanted to say thank you for coming back to this story and updating it ive been rereading it for months and been hoping and praying for you to update and now you have i just wanted to say thank you. Much Love and Respect!
Guest chapter 54 . 3/20/2017
You have made me so happy continuing this story!
Engela chapter 54 . 3/16/2017
I loved this story when I first read it and I followed it in hopes that you would com back to write more and now that you have I can't wait to read more, is it still as good as it was. I read it from chapter one just to get to this point and now I can't wait to see what else you have planned. Awesome story.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 54 . 3/15/2017
Please hurry and update us with another chapter.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/13/2017
I am sooooooo HAPPY ... Thank you for coming back and it's amazing so far. I'm excited to see what names they choose, then try to change them when the babies are boys lol. So I impatiently await more.
RADIOACTIVE WAFFLE chapter 53 . 3/12/2017
I thought you fuckin died.
glad you're okay.
love this chapter.
can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 52 . 2/23/2017
plz write more!
Guest chapter 52 . 2/16/2017
I really liked the story so I was wondering if you will consider updating it
Kate chapter 52 . 2/4/2017
UPDATE!
kewlcid165 chapter 52 . 2/1/2017
Plz write more chapters i absolutely love your story and i want it to continue. Plz!