Reviews for Twelve Days of Comfort and Joy
Ermilus chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
I love it
Airlaflair chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
This is by far the best GL/HG fanfic I have ever read! MORE!
Airlaflair chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I love the way chapter 3 ended!
manUgirl chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Woot woot!

My fav H/L writer! This story is amazing! I've you and your story! You sent me your christmas spirit so merry christmas to you too! Best wishes, LOVE everything! Happy new year too just in case we don't have the opportunity to talk before 2013.

Kissouus 333333!
Loki's Son chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Very sweet. Almost low key even. The end was fitting, a convergence of the last three years as things finally get made right in every sense of the word. Great chapter and fantastic story! Can't wait for your next outting. :)
Night'sBullet chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Thanks for this awesome story of fluffy goodness! although i am sad now, cause there's nothing left to read!
owl5 chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
It was a beautiful chapter...not only this one but the hole story was perfetcion. You're really gifted that you can express and write down so many feelings. Thank you for the story and merry christmas!:D
bioteacher chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
What a beautiful chapter. I'm enjoying this series and the tie in to Christmas. I hope that we will see where Shayera went during the time after "Starcrossed" and before "The Return". I think you have these two very much in character. It was a great to see Rex too. I'm glad they are finally getting past their angst, but I do think that the angst was needed in relationship development.
Loki's Son chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
All the way through I wondered if it were real or if you had truly bounced off into the future. Guess I found out.

Nice effort. One wishes that idyllic scene were true, or will be true. An interesting experiment and it worked out well. Congrats. :)
Loki's Son chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Rather peotic at the end. A long awaited happenstance that will cause every fan of yours to clamor for more. :D

Shayera's feelings towards masks explains a lot and is completely plausible.

The scenes on the Watchtower were priceless!

I like John's way of dealing with Shayera's anger as well as his reasons as to why he responds that way.

All in all, a rather impressive addition to the story. :)
Loki's Son chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Once again, a "wonderful" installment. Yes, I know...bad pun. So sue me. It truly was wonderful though. Shayera's gesture turning into a major bonding experience to the profundity of the movie selection. Shayera confronts what her hidden wish to never come ot Earth would have meant and realizes that life has proghressed as it should have.

The song lyrics were inspired. They enhanced the emotion of the scene beautifully. Great instincts with that. You always write best when you trust yourself.
Densharr chapter 8 . 12/8/2011

Glad to see that Shay and GL are finally getting more comfortable with one another. And the bartender knows a class act when he sees one, apparently.

Can't wait to see how you're going to incorporate the 9 ladies dancing.
Loki's Son chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
A thoroughly enjoyable romp. The comparison/contrast between human and Thanagarian celebratory styles was sublime. Shayera fully realizes what she has in John and John does likewise. Reading it was a treat! :D
Jana Girl123 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
I keep forgetting this is updated daily and keep passing the new updates as old ones *facepalm* I wasn't the only one who laughed when John said Judas Priest in that episode, right? Poor John is so used to being ordered for he can't think of what he'd like? GL is so used to the bachelor lifestyle:) Nice update, can't wait to read more!
Loki's Son chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
This may be the most romantic piece that I have read from you, and that's saying a lot. It was heartwarming from beginning to end. And at the end...Shayera picks up a new nickname?

Your writing improves with every installment and evey story. This chapter is truly gripping as it guides you through their emotional rollercoasters to find the bare essence that is them. They need to be together and this chapter is proof of the why of it.