Reviews for No Hard Feelings
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Yeah, they made a very big mistake in that aspect. They should have tried to talk with Rainbow beforehand.

Keep the good writing.
Solartiger chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well done
AwkwardVulpix chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I didn't exactly hate this episode, but I thought it lacked closure.

You gave me that closure, and I will now integrate this into my headcanon. I don't see any serious flaws in the writing or the grammar, so overall, fantastic job.
Ladyhart2121 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was a really great story! It offers great closure on the episode. I thought after watching it that it was a bit harsh on Rainbow Dash, so I'm just going to pretend this is canon now :P Awesome job!
SSJ5Gogetenks chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Excellent, excellent, excellent. MDW was unfortunately the worst episode for me, but it could have been completely salvaged with a few lines of dialogue, IMO. I've always felt more sympathetic for Rainbow in that episode, so I appreciate this fic.
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
It was my favorite episode, but it took this fanfic to make me realize that the MDW incident was a much harsher ordeal for Rainbow Dash than it really had to be. I loved the parade gag and Pinkie's group hug. This whole story makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Reedom chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I think this needs a sequel or something. Because... well... there's still the matter of how the TOWNSPONIES would react to "Mare Do Well" being fake.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I think it's RD's fault if she thought people were trying to humiliate her. I was more surprised at Scoots seemingly 'switching sides' when Mare showed up.

All that said, a brilliant extension for the episode.

And why wouldn't RD still want an autobiography? She IS gonna be a wonderbolt one day and it'll still sell millions.

Thank you for writing this.
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
THANK YOU!

Thank you for writing this very sweet and awesome story. I have to tell you that I did not like that episode for the flaws in its plot that you point out and your story is nice little remedy for it.

Admittedly, I'm an ardent Rainbow Dash fan so it could be bias on my part, but I still think that there is no way Rainbow could've possibly gotten the "right" message from Mare Do Well. Her reaction (which the others should've known) would be to either try to outdo her, or to quit and retreat into self-pity and doubt. When other characters make mistakes (like Rarity in Sisterhooves Social) she's given the chance to realize that she made a mistake on her own and THEN let her friends help set her straight. Here Rainbow Dash wasn't, so the whole episode comes off as just dumping on her.

How could she get that message? "Wow, MDW doesn't sign autographs and ponies like her. I guess I should..." there's no logical way to draw a proper conclusion. And her friends laughing and needling her was just jerkish, in my opinion.

The fact that MDW is more "modest" is kinda belied by the town's reactions, regardless of whether or not MDW show boated for them, and by the fact that she show's up to a bleeding parade for her!

A better idea would've been to create MDW as an even MORE arrogant, obnoxious heroine, up to the point where RD is disgusted by her and sees in her her own mistakes and works to mend them. What's done in the episode...it doesn't work. It just doesn't work.

THAT said, this story is a really cute and nice way to resolve the big glaring problem in that episode and for RD's friends to realize some of the (Hopefully) unforeseen consequences. The idea of them throwing a party for RD to soften the blow is really sweet and almost makes up for the episode itself.

Apologies if this went on too long or seemed too ranty about the episode. This story is really well written, its characterization is spot on (arguably moreso than the episode itself) and its really heartwarming and touching.

...Also the idea of the ponies still waiting at the parade is funny. XD

Congratulations on a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Congratulations. You just salvaged the third-worst episode of the series and made it something cool.

Do FPK next? :3