Reviews for Eternal Partners
Grey vs ale chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This chapter was quite fun to read, learning about momo's past was a welcome and meeting her cousin again is just delight. Though, I am curious still about momo's demonic heritage aside from her eyecolor. Anyway, this chapter was a grand welcome and glad your writing still, this story is a joy to read.
Fire lord 626 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I LOVE IT!
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
That. was. EPIIIIIIC! i like how the story lines are twisted when Ezekiel had a hand in the disapperances! Keep it up! i can't wait for chapter 5! I'm rooting for you!
Lord Vortrex chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Very good so far I'm glad that there are other people writing Scarlet Ammo fanfictions besides myself. I like how you formed the characters personality. I have a little problem with the girlxgirl but thats just me. So please continue writing.
Fire lord 626 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
i should have known...
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
THAT WAS ****ING AWEEEESOOOOOOME! I like the way you left the story with a cliff hanger! I can't wait for chapter 4 already! I'll take up your word for bringing my OC up!...Quote: "you mean screwing around like bunnies for the last 24 hours?"...PFFT! LMAO! That was hallarious
Dzuljeta chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Oh well. I have been warned, right? I seem to have missed it, lol Some episodes of the chapter were nice... :D It should look like a great chapter to those fond of lemon scenes, yuri or not, lol
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Pretty interesting, I like your descriptions :) Yet my first impression after opening the story wasn't a pleasant one - why those enormous paragraphs? :( It can get hard to follow that way...
I use a different account now chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
~ Eh?

Oh, I didn't see that it was rated M.

Haha xD

Anywhats...

I like you switch from present to flash back.

It's like they could be a short chapter all on their own.

This is great for your first ever fanfiction!

But yeah.. the paragraphs are too long.

And I think each dialogue thing should be separated.

x} ..But you already knew that.

I saw from reading one other fic from you.

_ Me likes this first chapter!
corialanus chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Though I generally don't like yuri stories this one is good enough to keep me interested. I was wondering if thsis story was going to go on and have some more Butei action. Also if Kinji and the others are going to be players in the future. Anyway keep up the good work.
Nakashima Hatsuharu chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
YOOOOOOOOOOOO! Amazing Story, Try to make the chapters a bit longer and publish chapter 3 alreadY! i can't wait to see what happens next!

i Have created a forum for Aria the Scarlet Ammo if you're interested to join!

forum/Butei_HQ/105971/
Fire Lord 626 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
hope for the next one to come soon!
corialanus chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Liked this story, a little girl on girl action never hurt anybody. Plus of all the girls I can certainly see Riko swinging both ways. Momo fit into the world very nicely, too many OC's in other stories don't fit in. Well written, and I'd love to see another entry into the Aria the Scarlet Ammo section from you, there are way too few stories here!
kenji kid chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
BRAVO,BRAVO,BRAVO! This is awesome my friend, and to believe that this is your first fanfic ever! I have to say that you have got a lot of pottiential and I want to read more of your stories if you can and espicially about (Bokusatsu Tenshi: Dokuro-Chan) if you may, keep it up, I'm rooting for you!