Reviews for Please
ayaxo chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
I'm really proud of this one :D
Loads of Laziness again chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Sue me its Christmas eve and i reeeeally cba logging in but this was absolutel brilliantly crazily dastiscally exceedingly fantastic!
Loads of Laziness chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
cba logging in... but this chapter was so cute (i have reeeeally got to stop using that word and expand my vocabulary a bit) and i absolutely adored the little family moment!

What did James do as his first piece of magic? I can only imagine the mayhem D lol. Keep up the awesome work!

Is this story going to be Rose-centric?
Loads of Randomness chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
NOOOOO ALICE AND FRANK! ~wails and sobs~

Does this mean James and LIly get crucio'ed to near death
Lils chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I love it guys!

Cant' wait for the next chapter

xx
Loads of Randomness chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
OMG OMG OMG! I ADORE THIS STORY! DOES THIS MEAN HARRY MAY STILL BE THE CHOSEN ONE? OR IS IT NEVILLE? SOOO CUTE! LOVE IT!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS! SO SWEET, SO ADORABLE! Please write more fics concerning these characters
Emmycate8 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This story was amazing! I actually loved how fast it went! Keep writing because I couldn't turn away! I love all Lilly James and yours was still amazing!
3445 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
*brb sobbing* I love that it was a girl, I want it so muh-huh-huh-huch! But as much as I love Neville, and I know he really came through in the end, I don't think he could have coped as the chosen one, it had to be Harry. A fangirl can dream though ...