Reviews for Advent's Calendar 2011
Karatek chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
cool, great chapter! i luv it!
Catti666 chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Again those pranks... grrr they should have removed them from Harry! Anyhow I just loved that chappy!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
OH dear... poor Harry.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
lol... another genious chapter! cant wait to read more!
LunaBeth203 chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
poor poor Harry :( i can just imagine ole Dumblebee doing that! I just wanted to point out that Harry would say mum not mom. Amazing story!
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
:O... Minnie? No wayyy
ceara1888 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Wonderful story. Poor Harry. I can't wait to read more.
M.E.S 50 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
No! he can't go to the Dursleys, put him in the Hospital Wing for Christmas. Please! by the way I love this story Thanks
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
There's a formatting error, 2nd sentence goes "realised2ealised2"

I am looking forward to the Christmas with the Durseleys
Catti666 chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
I should have seen that coming... Great! Call me crazy wanting to torture Harry... but I like that, lol. That was surely wonderful chappy!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Oh snap! Dumbles sent him back... what's he gonna do...?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
WHAT! ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE, HOW DARE YOU!

HOW DARE YOU SEND MY HARRY BACK TO THE DURSLEYS!

OVER CHRISTMAS, NO LESS!

HONESTLY, IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT MY HARRY IS SERIOUSLY ILL!

BUT TO SEND HIM TO THE DURSLEYS WHERE HE'LL BE WORKED HALF TO DEATH AND HIS ILLNESS IGNORED, NOT TO MENTION BEING

STARVED, NEGLECTED, AND ABUSED!

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, YOU HAVE REACHED AN ALL-TIME LOW!

IF YOU DON'T GROW A BRAIN AND STOP SENDING MY HARRY TO THE DURSLEYS EVERY YEAR, I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!

I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR INTESTINES OUT THROUGH YOUR ARSE,

AND THEN RAM THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!

OR MAYBE I'LL JUST LOCK YOU UP IN A ROOM WITH REMUS ON THE

FULL MOON! AMD THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, HEALER POMFREY!

P.S. Healer Pomfrey, the death threat involving your

intestines is for you. The one involving Remus on the full moon is for that meddling old coor who dares to call himself Headmaster of Hogwarts.
jennadancer chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Oh no! Poor Harry! So, is he going to get so ill that he can't go to the Dursleys, or will they only find out how bad he is after? I can't wait to find out. I hope Harry has a good Christmas! Great story!
Karatek chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
great chapter! luv it! since you seem to be in a bit of a bad mood, just go to the search bar and look up: sick!harry, and you will be amazed how many stories are written by and for you.
Shebajay chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Wow, oh Wow. That was a nice twist at the end of the chapter. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »