Reviews for Advent's Calendar 2011
LunaBeth203 chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
poor poor Harry :( i can just imagine ole Dumblebee doing that! I just wanted to point out that Harry would say mum not mom. Amazing story!
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
:O... Minnie? No wayyy
ceara1888 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Wonderful story. Poor Harry. I can't wait to read more.
M.E.S 50 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
No! he can't go to the Dursleys, put him in the Hospital Wing for Christmas. Please! by the way I love this story Thanks
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
There's a formatting error, 2nd sentence goes "realised2ealised2"

I am looking forward to the Christmas with the Durseleys
Catti666 chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
I should have seen that coming... Great! Call me crazy wanting to torture Harry... but I like that, lol. That was surely wonderful chappy!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Oh snap! Dumbles sent him back... what's he gonna do...?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
WHAT! ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE, HOW DARE YOU!

HOW DARE YOU SEND MY HARRY BACK TO THE DURSLEYS!

OVER CHRISTMAS, NO LESS!

HONESTLY, IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT MY HARRY IS SERIOUSLY ILL!

BUT TO SEND HIM TO THE DURSLEYS WHERE HE'LL BE WORKED HALF TO DEATH AND HIS ILLNESS IGNORED, NOT TO MENTION BEING

STARVED, NEGLECTED, AND ABUSED!

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, YOU HAVE REACHED AN ALL-TIME LOW!

IF YOU DON'T GROW A BRAIN AND STOP SENDING MY HARRY TO THE DURSLEYS EVERY YEAR, I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!

I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR INTESTINES OUT THROUGH YOUR ARSE,

AND THEN RAM THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!

OR MAYBE I'LL JUST LOCK YOU UP IN A ROOM WITH REMUS ON THE

FULL MOON! AMD THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, HEALER POMFREY!

P.S. Healer Pomfrey, the death threat involving your

intestines is for you. The one involving Remus on the full moon is for that meddling old coor who dares to call himself Headmaster of Hogwarts.
jennadancer chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Oh no! Poor Harry! So, is he going to get so ill that he can't go to the Dursleys, or will they only find out how bad he is after? I can't wait to find out. I hope Harry has a good Christmas! Great story!
Karatek chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
great chapter! luv it! since you seem to be in a bit of a bad mood, just go to the search bar and look up: sick!harry, and you will be amazed how many stories are written by and for you.
Shebajay chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Wow, oh Wow. That was a nice twist at the end of the chapter. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
luvindrewfuller chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Poor Harry, the Dursleys at Christmas! Definitely sucks!

ldf x
starangel2106 chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Awesome read. and aww poor Harry. *huggles him*
jessieleigh96 chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Wow I love this! Its so good and I really can not wait until the next chapter! X
PSay chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
This is a terrible situation. Harry has worked hard all day. He is very sick and now Dumbledore has told him he will have to return to the Durseley's for the Christmas Holidays. It couldn't be much worse. I hope the girls won't do anything to make it harder on Harry now. Thanks for writing. I hope you are ok. Take care of yourself. pms
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »