Reviews for Advent's Calendar 2011
Hope06 chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
once again I loved your story. I hope that you had a very merry christmas
KrazyKimmy chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Awww! Awwhuhuh!

Too cute! Soo adorable!

I'm quite sad its over; but you wrapped it up really well. You realise you're going to have to do the same thing next year? ;)

Very, very well done; hugs and mugs of butterbeer to you! :D
Catti666 chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
It has been so wonderful reading your story. There is no better way of waiting for christmas! Thank you for writing it! It is so nice to see Harry happy(for once and at least in christmas, lol)
Catti666 chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
lol... so sweet. Great chappy!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Great work! You caught up and it was an excellent ending!
PSay chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
This is a great story. Thanks for writing such a fun Christmas and finishing it on Christmas. I received a new computer for Christmas and I'm having a little trouble with the new technology. My old computer is over 10 years old and it operates on an old windows program. I just don't learn as fast as I used to. Thanks again for a lovely story. I hope you are well. pms
Ecifircas chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well, I realised that I found a interesting fiction, so I decided reviewing before I finished reading all the chapters to show my support.
ruth hammond chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Once again an excellent story! Afraid that I'm a sucker for a happy story!

have to check your site to see if there another stories that I have missed and then to finish other stories that are partially finished...

Thanks again
Shebajay chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
Aww, this story is so cute. I love how you ended the story. I enjoyed reading it and I'm so glad Harry got a Happily Ever After.
starangel2106 chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
yay, you did all 25! Congratulations. Awesome story. :D
Nanchih chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
And a Merry Christmas to you, too!
potterfan2006 chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
Merry Christmas to you as well...you made it! this story was awesome! I will be reading this over again now that it is done. this is one of the best Christmas stories that I have read to date!
Karatek chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
wow, great story! i will miss seeing this in my inbox everyday.
oakleaf chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
One last review for your awesome Advent's Calendar.

The changes in the new timeline are fun and interesting.

You have written a magnificent story in the days before Christmas. Well done.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
awesome story! congrats on a job well done!
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »