Reviews for Outsider
Ximena 13 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
OMG like the 5th time I read this and I still cry!
Potikanda chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I know you say you don't like the ending, but truthfully, I love it! This was adorable!
alexzjohnsonfan23 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I loved this story! That slap Evan gave her was just so satisfying! I really hope you do a sequel :D
Glasz Wingsz chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Haha, you didn't suck at all :) This was an amazing story, and I'm so glad you wrote it.

I really enjoyed the ending - it was a relief to see Angela finally get what was coming to her.

Keep up the good work.
Lac19 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Perhaps the ending was a bit rushed - but I'm looking forward to what you write next
Elisima chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
actually.. I pretty much love the end. so so much. I love the Tweedles and really- I hope theyre actually like this. together, and just.. there to comfort eachother. Loved the ending:)
Ciara in cotton socks chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Excellent work so far!

I love the take you have on the twins- it's very organic, and yet there's a certain sweetness to that dependence Ethan has, how he fits so perfectly to his brother and can't really function without him. He's breaking my little heart, which means you can safely assume you're doing a good job!

Angela is a good vehicle to explore their relationship, so kudos for that, but please let her get her just desserts ASAP. I hate my poor Tweedles being separated!

Well done, keep up the good work!

Ciara x
Elisima chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
wow, its even weird reading about the tweedles being apart.. but really good so far. cant wait until you update it:D
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OHMYGOSH! :O
Whydouneedtoknow chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN A FANFIC? I CAN'T EVEN WRITE LIKE THAT! This is really really good though. And I'm exited for the next chapter! Update soon!