Reviews for Always Thinking of You
iloveromance chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
So much to say about this story. First, you are very talented and I enjoyed reading this. However on a personal note, I was a little disappointed. I LOVE Niles and Daphne and want nothing more than for them to be together. But from the description in your synopsis, I was actually hoping that they would stay married to their respective spouses and then find out if they would remain friends. Instead this story veered into a completely different direction. However, this isn't a complaint or an insult to your writing by any means. I was just hoping to read something that didn't have them as a couple. Even writing that sounds strange to me, but that's what intrigued me about your story. Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope you'll write more Niles and Daphne stories! I enjoyed reading yours very much.
iloveromance chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Loved Frasier's promos' for Fratello's Italian Bistro and Heather's Bakery and I love that Gil is in this! ROFL at Gill and his illusive wife! Sounds like she could be friends with Maris! And wow... Niles is really going through with his divorce!
iloveromance chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Some sweet moments between Niles and Daphne here. You write Martin very well!
iloveromance chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Wow, this is SO not how I expected this story to go. Never expected either of them to divorce their spouses!
iloveromance chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
What a sweet moment between Niles and Daphne in the hospital. Awww.
iloveromance chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Love that Bulldog is in this! You write Mel very well! I hate her a lot in this story!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Loved Frasier telling Daphne that he'd rather have her there than have his study back! And LOL at the thought of Niles taking the bus!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Wow, this is awkward. I can't believe that Frasier would think that Niles going over to help Daphne move in with her new husband is a good idea!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Poor Daphne, thinking about Niles on her honeymoon! I still can't believe she called him! You did a great job on the descriptions of their Hawaiian honeymoon. I've been to Hawaii and I could picture it vividly!
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
I always think endings are the best parts of stories, and this was no exception. I LOVE you for including the watch inscription! :) Seeing details like that always makes me happy! I'm actually sorry to see this fic end, but I know that you have something else you're working on, and I'm SO excited to read it! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
I love Donny sticking up for N/D. Shows he's not a horrible person, at least. Can't really say the same about Mel! ;) And the scene at KACL is well-done, too. You wrote Gil and Noel perfectly (along w/ Roz, but I've already mentioned that!).
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
This was a great chapter. LOVE seeing Niles so happy finally! And you wrote Roz beautifully, too. Happy to see more of this wonderful story!
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Loving this fic more w/ each chapter, especially now that N/D are finally free to be together! :) Hope there's some good melt-worthy stuff coming soon. But I'm sure that there will be! Hope you update again soon!
melinda08 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed sooner but normally I'm not too crazy about AU stories but this fantastic.. and you're a terrific author!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
I love this chapter and the way you wrote everyone so perfectly. This car accident is certainly a twist I never saw coming. I just hope the "good stuff" (I'm sure you know what I'm referring to, right?) is worth everything N/D are going through right now! But I'm sure it will be, and I can't wait for more!