Reviews for The Mysterious Bond
Demoncarrier chapter 4 . 3/22
It's been a year now and you still ain't done *throws Trident and 5 boisonberry pies* take that rising mist!
Stormbane chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I love the story so far! Please don't reboot, it's amazing just the way it is!
jk chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I'm glad to see you will be continuing this fic, I can't wait to see new content, and there really isn't any need for a rewrite.

Also I'm pretty sure there is a way to replace the notices with actual content, I've seen others do it they would delete the chapter with the note and it would be replaced with story content.
idle guy chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Man, I cannot wait to see where this goes, its super unique.
shadow-hunter104 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Nooooo! Why did you stop in the best part? This is a great story. Please continue it.
Moonlight Mage chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
How could you do this to us right at the best part...!
I don't see why you feel a need to rewrite this story it hasn't even reached the phase of concrete development, meaning it is undefined and can go in almost any direction.

So I ask you before you try to scrap this can you at least right a little farther to see how you feel or where it goes, this could very well the crest of the hill you just need to get over it and then things will be easier.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Ugh. The SasuSaku just completely ruined it for me. I hate that pairing so much. Such annoying characters.
litterry chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Okay :-):-):-)O:-)O:-)O:-):-):-):-)!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Do you update on a once a year basis? Other than that, I shall watch for the reboot, cause this was going pretty good before you ended it.
The SnKo chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
when you make the new notice just replace this chapter with that instead of using a new chapter stories have been banned for less
blunt.raps69 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
I found your story today and read both chapters and found it to be very good. I wish you luck with the rewrite and can't wate to read it..
B-Raps 69
KushinaHyugaUzumaki chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love it
llazo4108822 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I love this fanfic and please make more chapters I want to know what happen next.
llazo4108824 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
You should make more chapters please and I like this fanfic it is cute.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I like this. I hope the next chapters are up soon.