Reviews for Coffee of the Day
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2017
Noooo I hated the ending
nightnovice chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
So Pythonesque, I am delirious with glee.
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
I thought this was suppose to be TRORY, I don't like Dean I reckon it's best if you just delete the end part 2 cause that just kind off ruined it for me...
CoffeeObsessed chapter 27 . 9/30/2008
I wish you were still writing this story!

or maybe that was part of your plan the whole time... to be like so many authors who lose interest in their story and stop writing before thee end :)
Crazedlover16.5 chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
hehe i'm sorry i didnt know it was a satire sorry im so slow im a like the girl version of zach only im not in a band
Crazedlover16.5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
ok 3 words " what the hell?"
Heather chapter 27 . 6/7/2006
Wow. If this wasn't a satire I'd say it was horrendously awful. As it was, I thought it was hilarious. I especially liked the chapter where you had all the typos and wuz's. That was absolutely brilliant. My roommate came in to see if I was alright, I was laughing that hard.
wow chapter 27 . 1/31/2006
I never review, and I'm a major Trory junkie... but seriously, that was brilliant! Reminds me of Jane Austen's "Northanger Abbey"... D

(That said, there's nothing wrong with sappy stories, it's just that some of them are plain unoriginal or somewhat incoherent P)

Anyway, brilliant satire, hope you plan to write some more (maybe you could be slightly more sympathetic to the characters while still maintaining the parody? After all, noone likes to see their favourite characters end up all being totally unintelligent or homicidal P) D
TBunny chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
I'm loving the satireness. The chapter with the typing, spelling errors caused me almost physical pain to read, but was so entertaining i persisted.
eliza chapter 12 . 9/1/2005
chapter 12 is so funny. i hope there is more
sarah chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
you rock as a fanfic writter. you get right to the point of things. no more of that fluffy stff.
alexandra chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
hilarious and right to the point.
Julie chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Wait, is it seriously ILLEGAL to read fanfic's if you're underage? Not that I am underage, but I never knew it was illegal. Weird.
beautymarked chapter 27 . 3/6/2005
Wiw! So seriously, do you live in an institution? No matter, that story had me laughing at least 567890456732629 times a chapter! So in that case, good job. Except the crappy chapter with all the misspelt words drove me insane and I didn't find that one so funny...ANd it made me want to cry! Boo hoo! Anywho, just thought I'd send a message of my love for this interesting story. You have a good life now ya here!
Ann chapter 27 . 1/18/2005
Just found this story today and would like to say:

That Was Hilarious!

Enjoyed the rabid squirrels.

Like, I like, liked the like valley girl like author's notes (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery here.)

Two words: Deliberate Typos. LOL (Thank you for not keeping that one up for too long, though.)

Finally, I quite like your no holds barred response to the insults.

However, since it is now 3am, you are my scapegoat when I fall asleep in my 8:30am class, ok? :)

Take care and keep writing.