Reviews for TT25 Round Five
CynMar Rom chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
oh I loved it! all of it :) I'm sorry I couldn't leave a review for each, but I want you to know that I enjoyed them all! :D
Much love!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
This was so, so adorable. A perfect pick me up on a Monday!
whohellanoes chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
awwnn this is such gosh darn CUTE. i'm like swooning here.
Ruibin Rua chapter 25 . 5/12/2012
*executes a lame-tastic happy dance* This made me smile from ear to ear. Now, if only there was a guy like Edward at my workplace! :-)
Ruibin Rua chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
A random comment, for which I hope you'll forgive me. I envy your taste and knowledge of music and how you can match songs to storylines. I need an education like that. :-)
Ruibin Rua chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
You stole my heart with this story, seriously. You are really talented and don't let anyone tell you otherwise (including you yourself!). I loved how you set the scene with Edward as the creature of routine and the cafe that would fail every inspection. I'm so happy and starry-eyed after this. It was so good.

As for your other drabbles/snippets - I love each one of them. They really show off your range. YOu should be proud and you should certainly have more readers!

Ruby x
Detochkina chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Haha. Sure it is!

Congratulations on completing the challenge!
Detochkina chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
Did Charlie show him his gun collection? lol
Detochkina chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
oops, too late. Stick to your decisions, honey. And don't piss of the baker! lol
Detochkina chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
Oh, I'd definitely would like to see more of this story!
Detochkina chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
More and more I enjoy written pieces related to NM period; this is a perfect example. There is a heart fail, and hope, and longing. I loved it.
miaokuancha chapter 25 . 12/24/2011
Very sweet. Kinda threw me for a loop with the "Bella / Jake" pairing in the notes. But I was glad it was actually Bella / Edward.
Alby Mangroves chapter 25 . 12/24/2011
AAAND TIME! Well done, you've made it to the end of TT25! Doesn't it feel great? I struggle sometimes but I'm always glad I did it in the end. It's just a lovely way to exercise the brain, even with the bitchy prompts like that effing cake!

Now, this oneshot- you know how much I was looking forward to it from the WC snippets- well, it did not disappoint. I loved it! I laughed when Edward almost fell out of his chair and couldn't work out what Jasper was nudging him about. It made the end all that much sweeter- to know that this time, the good guy didn't finish last.

Lovely work, Winky! xAM
Alby Mangroves chapter 24 . 12/24/2011
HAHA! I hope Charlie was cleaning his guns at the time- I know this is usually a ride reserved for Edward because Jake is Charlie's darling, but hell, I think once in a while it'd be nice for the dogboy to get the short end of the Charlie stick :D
Robrator chapter 15 . 12/23/2011