Reviews for Our Two Handed Duet
lepoerd731 chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
I love this story. It's not too often that you find a good one about Roderich. I really hope you'll update more chapters.
AdmiralAwesome chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
blub blub blub... KIDLETS! ha :D i didnt think anyone else apart from my mother and i said that... thumbs up for rosiepie :D
AdmiralAwesome chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
killkillkillkill... YOU HAS A PRUSSIA FLAG AND I DONT! D: sooo not cool missy, you should have gotten two so i could have one :D anyway, love the chapter, and i shall send you a piccy of the cake soon :)
I love Prussia the Awesome chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Oh I'm jealous! Great story! I can't wait for the next chappie!
I love Prussia the Awesome chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Well I really really like this story! I have read all of your hetalia related stories and I really enjoyed them! So I was wondering if you would update them for me? Pretty please? And I very much approve of AustriaXPrussia!
AdmiralAwesome chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I HAS READ IT NOW! Thank you for mentioning me, i feel loved :D hope your having fun writing fan fiction in Carrickalinga... BY THE WAY! i did some shameless friend advertising on my latest chapter, and told people to read your story :P
AdmiralAwesome chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
BAHAHAHA! i has read this now :P tis good, though it makes me sad no one's reading it :( I STILL LOVE YOU! :)
AdmiralAwesome chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
hehehehe UPDATE OR I WILL UPDATE FOR YOU! ;P and thank you for the shameless advertising, muchly appreciated :D