Reviews for A Fairytale Ending
d706924 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Agh! I want to know what happens next! Please, please, please update this. I know it has been over a year since you wrote this chapter but I really want to know how it ends. Please! :)
xScreamingFromBehindTheVeilx chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Update the suspense is killing me -drops dead-
Hopeful Reader chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I do so wish you'd update this story! It is quite the original tale and honestly I am so very anxious to see what happens next.
Joy chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
You CANT just leave the story like that! It is to fantastic to read! Like really, the lake scene was hot, and the end scene was like a cliff hanger and I want to know what happens in the next chapter and James gets better
Jagan 3 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Whoah...I LUV LUV this story. It's funny becUse Logan got trapped in a book and he know everyone but no one know him!

I bet Logsn will heal King Diamond and then he will restore peace. Because I thing Queen Diamond is truly EVIL!

I like the little moment when Logan and James are naked in the lake lol! I want to see MORE Jagan! :)

Please please please please please please UPSATE this STORY! I really want to know what happens next!

Oh, can you also update RUSH. THANKS!
SummerTimeFun chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Okay, I saw how you look at the number of reviews for each chapter. I think, that you got a LOR for the last chapter! You should this like now LOL because this story is AMAZING! It is such an unique aspect to the story. It has like an edge to it! :)

I bet Logan will some how wake King Diamond up, and he will restore peace to the palace! Because Queen Diamond, Bitters, and Jett seem like they are screwing things up! I also want to know WHEN Logan and James are going to get together because they are meant to be!
Bubbles chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
WOW! This is such a cool twist on the story! I LUV it! :)

I kinda feel bad for Logan. Because he knows all his friends that are there but no one knows him. Even Kendall is not trusting him! Which is crazyness!

When James was in the lake with Logan was hot lol! Logan should get over Kendall and start liking James. Because James is way BETTER than Kendal!

I'm glad James was actually being nice and saved Logan from the arrow. But I feel bad because he got shot. I wonder why Dak was aiming for Logan? When he first appeared with mrs. Brooke, I thought she hired him to kill Jett. I'm confused on that!

Even though, you haven't updated in such a LONG time, you should UPDATE this! PLEASE because I want to know what happens next! I think Kendall will freak out. :) And I want to know if James gets better. And, what Camiel knows about Logans future!
Greengirl17 chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Love it! Update please!
bluestring chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
I just started reading this story . . .

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ha ha I love Logan's reactions! The story is really good so far
rensahannou chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
lsdkfj I should have been reviewing chapter by chapter but a) I'm really tired and b) I just wanted to keep reading sldkjflskj

So. I haven't read this before tonight because of the Kogan, and not knowing if Jagan was endgame or not. Buuut tonight I just really wanted something to read and then I remembered I hadn't read this, and reading something of yours, Kogan or no, was infinitely preferable to finding some random crap fic to read. Sooo here I am.

And sldkjfslkdjf I SHOULD HAVE READ THIS SOONER SO I COULD BUG YOU FOR UPDATES BECAUSE THIS IS AMAZING. I looove Fushigi Yugi (although I only saw a couple episodes of the anime and only got like halfway through the manga?) and this is just so great. I was cracking up in...one of the chapters...chapter 2? Maybe? I dunno. (Did I mention it's 5:30 am and I'm reeeaaally tired?) It was when Logan was debating over whether his friends were playing an extremely elaborate joke on him. And then Camille! She is awesome. And she ships Jagan. And is setting up compromising scenarios for them. YAY CAMILLE. And James's "hi I'm a prince" lsdkfjlskj oh James.

asdkfjh Anyway. This mostly-incoherent review is to say I loooove this a whole lot and thank you for writing it and now I am terribly excited for more chapters. :D (And will be fervently hoping for endgame Jagan, but, well. That is what I always hope for. No offense, Kendall. Go live happily ever after with Camille. Or Carlos. Or Jo, if you insist.)
littlebopeep chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
DARN YOU CLIFF HANGERS! I like where you're going with the story though:D But my favorite chapter has to be chapter 3 where James and Logan were all nekid...those boys keep me going...Can't wait for more! Loving every chapter!:D
logiebear chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
one word. AMAZING!(: really wish it was longer though: i mean a month? i die a little everyday this story isn't updated! but other than that it's perfect! i wish it'd changed to m now though:/ HAHAHA!(: Kay please update it quicker!(:
asdfghjkl chapter 5 . 2/2/2012