Reviews for Unlikely Heroes
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 2/22
Troll. Some of the ideas are good, but the execution and flow is horrendous.
Adriene SC chapter 62 . 12/22/2016
Ugh. I dont know where to start.
Ok this was just disastrous and I'm so disappointed with you and with this fic.
The first few chapters where interesting don't get me wrong, I really liked the idea of the mates and the veelas and chuvas and so until you started putting that nonsense of the kings and queens and I think that was so stupid and just plain bad. Then with all the tournament that never ended and the new couples everything was a mess. Oh and the way you started writing was just plain stupid and incredibly bad, urgh.
I can keep writing all the things I detest about your fic and the stupid side fic. I think just a 15%o of your fic was good and here are the things I liked.
The pairings specially the trio and ...thats all. Yay
I'm not going to let you a review in the side fic nor Im going to read the sequel. It was too much nonsense and stupidity for me. Go with your kings and queens and stupid ideas for the people who likes this things.
I'm just being plain honest.
And you know what bothers me more. The way you rushed the end of this fic. You wasted time with that stupid prank war and omg not make me start with the "if you want to read the lemon please go to adultff" that just makes me hate you more.
Ok. I'm going to stop.
Please work in the coherence of your fics and your ideas. And stop writing like that it make the fic confusing and boring.
Go have a nice day you Dumbledore.
Chao.
ClonetrooperDJ chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
gxf
yuutakeiamz chapter 51 . 10/10/2016
oh my god. this is the funniest chapter, I can't stop laughing
rowenasheir chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Obviously AD is the true Dark Lord; hiding in the shadows to do his mischief. The mark is the abuse he suffered, surely?
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A BIG FAT O for you great story
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
"Merlin, she hoped Dumbledore didn't kill his sister. Unless Aberforth did and blamed Albus to avoid dealing with the guilt because as Cynthia said, 'he loved her more then was healthy.' Hufflepuff preserve her sanity! The Dumbledores were mad, Percival killed Muggles, Albus Dumbledore was intimately involved with a Dark Lord, Ariana killed her mother and Aberforth might have been in love with his sister. There was a possibility that a Dumbledore killed their sister. As if finding out Dumbledore murdered at least two innocent babies wasn't bad enough, apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree."

This is highly confusing. It's like tonks doesn't know what she believes as a person and just labels all murder as someone being crazy.
Maybe I just see more gray then she does...
Poottah chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
ï
Shaddy07 chapter 50 . 5/2/2016
You can dedicate four chapters to planning fucking pranks but you had to create an entirely different story to go over important plot points? I'm so done with this stupidly written story.
Matt chapter 47 . 3/12/2016
dogbugs?
Harry Potter world has something called a DUGBOG, but dogbugs are non-existent. Really ought to have a Beta.
Matt chapter 34 . 3/12/2016
I'm enjoying the story but your constant name-changing of the Prewett girl is confusing. In one sentence she's Mal or Mafalda and in the next sentence she's Sophronia. Pick one and stick with it, please!
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 62 . 1/25/2016
Please please please please please please please x infinity! Just please update this story! Its caught my attention and heart! *sniffles and tries not to cry*
I wanna see drarry children. Aughhhh!

From,
Sage

P.s. you're killing me . . . . :'(
jenniferlane199121 chapter 62 . 1/22/2016
When are you going to put the next unlikely heroes: redemption on here
rosalbina12 chapter 28 . 11/18/2015