Reviews for Unlikely Heroes
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 19 . 7/21
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A BIG FAT O for you great story
"Merlin, she hoped Dumbledore didn't kill his sister. Unless Aberforth did and blamed Albus to avoid dealing with the guilt because as Cynthia said, 'he loved her more then was healthy.' Hufflepuff preserve her sanity! The Dumbledores were mad, Percival killed Muggles, Albus Dumbledore was intimately involved with a Dark Lord, Ariana killed her mother and Aberforth might have been in love with his sister. There was a possibility that a Dumbledore killed their sister. As if finding out Dumbledore murdered at least two innocent babies wasn't bad enough, apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree."

This is highly confusing. It's like tonks doesn't know what she believes as a person and just labels all murder as someone being crazy.
Maybe I just see more gray then she does...
Poottah chapter 14 . 6/12
ï
Shaddy07 chapter 50 . 5/2
You can dedicate four chapters to planning fucking pranks but you had to create an entirely different story to go over important plot points? I'm so done with this stupidly written story.
Matt chapter 47 . 3/12
dogbugs?
Harry Potter world has something called a DUGBOG, but dogbugs are non-existent. Really ought to have a Beta.
Matt chapter 34 . 3/12
I'm enjoying the story but your constant name-changing of the Prewett girl is confusing. In one sentence she's Mal or Mafalda and in the next sentence she's Sophronia. Pick one and stick with it, please!
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 62 . 1/25
Please please please please please please please x infinity! Just please update this story! Its caught my attention and heart! *sniffles and tries not to cry*
I wanna see drarry children. Aughhhh!

From,
Sage

P.s. you're killing me . . . . :'(
jenniferlane199121 chapter 62 . 1/22
When are you going to put the next unlikely heroes: redemption on here
rosalbina12 chapter 28 . 11/18/2015
EE
Guest chapter 51 . 9/6/2015
Y yt?type
giggles11228 chapter 62 . 8/21/2015
Please write more, I beg you. You can't stop there. What is going to happen to them? Please hurry with the next chapter. Please.
giggles11228 chapter 38 . 8/20/2015
I heard The Planets preformed live and it was beautiful, I would tell anyone to listen to it.
MikaToshino chapter 62 . 6/30/2015
No How I mean How could you What I who huh. How could oyu end it here this is a terrible spot to leave a story
gleefan2009 chapter 62 . 6/17/2015
love it please write more
SnapeFan206 chapter 62 . 5/21/2015
What is the name of the sequel... cause I don't even see the name of this fic on your profile...
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »