Reviews for I never thought you'd be in my life
MiaGhost chapter 28 . 3/19
OHMYGOD I CANNOT BELIEVE I FOUND THIS AGAIN AFTER SO GODDAMN LONG!

I USED TO READ THIS ON THE FACEBOOK FANPAGE AND THOUGHT YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO WRITE THE REST OF IT AND OHMYGOD OHMYGOD I FOUND IT!

I don't often read HP fanfiction that isn't Drarry, in fact i haven't in years, but this was so well-written that when i stumbled upon it that i devoured all of it on the Page you were an Admin on.
I fucking LOVE this story, i CANNOT wait to see what happens next!
I'm going to head to Chapter One and read it again.

Thank You for posting on here.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Well, IT's TOTALLY AWESOME! But there seems to be lots of ''said a familiar voice''
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 32 . 7/7/2012
oooh boy my imagination has gone wild.
In my head, emma has rose's hair and scorpius's eyes and rupert had roses hair too and roses eyes. he looks liek scorpius tho and emma looks liek rose complete with frekeles and the new baby is a gril with scorpiuss eyes and hair and shes a mix xD just in case you wnated to know that sorry if you didnt hahaha

emma is an adaorable name, i knew a redheaded emma xD pain in teh butt hahah

it was aperfect ending, i loved it. cant wait for your next colab!

have i mentioned that i am so dsad this is over? :'(
MrsRoseMalfoy19 chapter 32 . 7/3/2012
Omg I really loved this!
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 32 . 7/2/2012
Awww! That is the cutest ending ever! I love it! I also love how the kids are named Rupert and Emma, like seriously, that just made my life!
I Am Titaniumm chapter 32 . 7/1/2012
I l-o-v-ed the ending
weasleyjumper chapter 32 . 7/1/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Cute cute cute! Emma and rupert! Please do domsander next maybe? Yaaayyayyayayyay you fixed it! You fixed it! Ooooh! Just fangirling !
Chase15 chapter 32 . 7/1/2012
That was a great epilogue! Nicely done! (:
Guest chapter 31 . 7/1/2012
Hurry up!
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 31 . 6/22/2012
Awww! That was a really good ending! But what about Alessia? What happens about her?
Sabine8195 chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
Stupid Lucius! Great chapters!
Chase15 chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
That's such a sweet ending! Epilogue soon, pleeeaassseee?
I Am Titaniumm chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Ahh, another Weasley for a dance partner. There very popular arent they.
I Am Titaniumm chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
That guy who asked Masie out is the son of Dean Thomas isn't he.
weasleyjumper chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! I love it! Yes! Yes! The Scorpius malfoy smartening mob worked! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! And thanks for mentioning me! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Yayayayyayay!