Reviews for Let's Just Smile!
weeksauce chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hehe. This was vicious, fun and surprisingly satisfying. It's been a while since I saw Gunslinger Girls, so I can't really comment all that much. Still I was thoroughly amused, well done.
RainbowJapan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I was expected a nice suprise party. I did not enjoy it.
Phantasmagorical Carnival chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
'Zat's a spicy meatball!' That just made my day and it continues to cheer me up whenever I think about it. Great story!
Omorocco chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
"C'mon, kid. Let's get you a little something to remember him by, huh? You'd like that, right?"

Classic.

Hilarious fic, nice work!
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aww. Nothing like seeing an Ass getting what he deserves, we should have that happen to Tony. :D I could add it to our Avengers: Gag Chapter.

(After V, accidentally smashed her computer working for Tony as a replacement Pepper.)

"V, I swear, you throw another computer onto the floor, you'll wake up in a Mental Hospital with Amnesia under a different Name!" Tony shouts at V, before stomping into his office.

Hawkeye witnessed it and pats Vanessa on the back, feeling sympathy for the verbal threat she got.

"That was harsh, you don't deserve that." Hawkeye soothed the poor woman.

"Ehh." Vanessa says, shrugging her shoulders. "Doesn't scare me, wouldn't be the first time it's happened."

"Being threatened by a man?" Hawkeye sputters out enraged.

"No." Turns to smile at him over her shoulder. "Waking up in a Mental Hospital with Amnesia, usually after killing the guy who Threatened me."

Hawkeye pales at that, thou smiling thinking about Stark being out of the picture.
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Nice story. I've really enjoyed reading this and it kept me entertained to the end.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ack. Claes as a criminal mastermind, and Triela her vicious henchman? Hilarious. But it was kind of over too soon. I would have liked to see each of those losers get his comeuppance (though I always thought Hilshire was the exception). Like Lorenzo told Petris: they're still too human.