Reviews for The Last Woman
Guest chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
must update soon this story
Guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
continue this story please! please!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
it is fantastic this story. please update soon
guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
i have just read the whole story of yours. it is great , amazing, awesome... the plot with the prophecy is really interesting, as well as the nice-acting Hook. PLEASE update soon the next chapter. Don't abandon the story.
guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
the plot is really exciting, i can't wait to find out the details of the prophecy,
good work
guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
poor Smee, always scared
PunkRockerWithFlowersInMyHair chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
U r really gd :D update soon xx
E.M.Bryant97 chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Great story! I think Lilly should end up being with Peter, they're cute together. Update soon! :)
Annabelle chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I think it feels wired having hook fall in love but good story! :D
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Okay, I like your story overall, but there are just some things that are driving me crazy! For one: Lilly. How old is she? I like the original story lines of a younger girl, maybe twelve or thirteen, with Peter. I DO NOT like this. And secondly: HOOK?! No! Nononononono! That's just wrong! And isn't he forty or something?! It just creeps me out. Majorly. It's just... No.

Not trying to disrespect your work or anything, there are some people who like it, but I don't. I apologize if I sound rude, I am not trying to be.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
This chapter was amazing! Please update as soon as you can, I really want to know what happens at dinner!
Mrs Peter Pan chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Where's the rest! This is brilliant.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Brilliant chapter, update soon.
lola b. contina chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
fanstastico
WingsofNyx chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I read four chapters and LOVED this. Great job!