Reviews for Forward
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/3
Aw love that Jack wanted her to help decorate and can't wait to see what she decides
cnutttts chapter 25 . 11/6/2015
I'm a little late to the party, but this series was absolutely amazing! I feel like i have to read it 10 more times. I love the way you do character perspectives for everyone- including Jack. You are wickedly talented and I love your story telling!
Tigger4eva97 chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
Please add another story to this series
kellyegirl chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
Three great stories I just finished reading. I hope you will do a series based on the letters that Emily wrote Hotch. I know you said this was the last story in the series, but are you planning on continuing it? Would love to see what the future hold for this family. Keep up the great writing.
kandicegubler chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Damn, girl. You have me crying...AGAIN
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2013
this was great! i just discovered this series and read all of these wonderful stories you've posted. i really love the way you get in to all of the emotion between these characters. i love this pairing and the way you evolved their relationship in small steps seems true to how they could/should be together. obviously, alive and well in fanfiction, but still where we want them to be. i do wonder if you ever considered going back and posting any of those letters?
Storm-SA chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
Stunning chapter. Very healing for the characters. So beautifully written
K'MI.974 chapter 25 . 3/1/2013
I just read your recovery serie and... WOW, just wow. You've done an amazing work on those!
notaplayer83 chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
I loved this episode :) (well I've loved the whole series but this one was really cool)

Question: was Emily that long with Doyle (3 years)?

R.
srhittson chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
Love the story
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Love the story. I am thinking of voting for this as best overall tic.. it wad really good
AlpineHolly chapter 25 . 1/27/2012
I'm still making my way through your writing and have just finished the recovery series, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Very nicely constructed stories and nicely written. I especially enjoyed 'Forward'.

Great work.
Wiggle34 chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
loved it loved it loved it another amasing story from you :)
whoopthereitis321 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
This was a wonderful series :) im debating on weather or not to question a sequal? But the more i think about it the more i wonder if it really needs one! :)
kobitah chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Had to pause in my reading to crack up laughing. In the part where Jack is untangling himself, I could just imagine him spinning to get the tinsel off himself, then falling down dizzy. HEHE.