Reviews for Forward
kandicegubler chapter 19 . 3/28
Damn, girl. You have me crying...AGAIN
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2013
this was great! i just discovered this series and read all of these wonderful stories you've posted. i really love the way you get in to all of the emotion between these characters. i love this pairing and the way you evolved their relationship in small steps seems true to how they could/should be together. obviously, alive and well in fanfiction, but still where we want them to be. i do wonder if you ever considered going back and posting any of those letters?
Storm-SA chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
Stunning chapter. Very healing for the characters. So beautifully written
K'MI.974 chapter 25 . 3/1/2013
I just read your recovery serie and... WOW, just wow. You've done an amazing work on those!
notaplayer83 chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
I loved this episode :) (well I've loved the whole series but this one was really cool)

Question: was Emily that long with Doyle (3 years)?

R.
srhittson chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
Love the story
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Love the story. I am thinking of voting for this as best overall tic.. it wad really good
AlpineHolly chapter 25 . 1/27/2012
I'm still making my way through your writing and have just finished the recovery series, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Very nicely constructed stories and nicely written. I especially enjoyed 'Forward'.

Great work.
Wiggle34 chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
loved it loved it loved it another amasing story from you :)
whoopthereitis321 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
This was a wonderful series :) im debating on weather or not to question a sequal? But the more i think about it the more i wonder if it really needs one! :)
kobitah chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Had to pause in my reading to crack up laughing. In the part where Jack is untangling himself, I could just imagine him spinning to get the tinsel off himself, then falling down dizzy. HEHE.
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
I just finally had a chance to read the last seven or so chapters. I was away over the holidays with limited time and computer access. But I didn't mind getting to read so many chapters today!

Great story, as usual. I loved all the traditions and other activities they did, and of course, them spending Christmas morning together. And the team stuff (decorating the BAU, the memory garden) was really great as well.

Hope you had a great holiday season and best wishes for 2012! I look forward to more of your stories in the upcoming year!
sarahb2007 chapter 25 . 1/2/2012
I just finished this series and I have to say I absolutely loved it. Great work. Can't wait to see if your going to eventually write about thier life together.
thousand-miles chapter 25 . 12/30/2011
Sigh...I'm sad this ones is over. And I just want more. I loved this series. You did it perfectly. I loved how you kept Emily as a strong woman, but also with a little help from her friends shows her weakness and accepts help. You wrote Emily and Hotch perfect. There's nothing I did not love.
hp123456 chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
Sorry it took me so long to leave a review, but I had to let you know how much I loved this story ) This whole series actually is wonderful and I'm so sad that I'm not getting daily updates from it anymore-lol. Thank you for this-I can't wait for more from you!