Reviews for The Bet
TighearnachCreag chapter 1 . 4/12
In addition to being YAHF, the dialogue here is unbearably clunky.
Korso chapter 1 . 3/30
I would definitely say that you need to go through and do a spell/grammar/punctuation check. There are a lot of points where I notice the little things like the run-on sentences and lack of commas, and it completely takes me out of the story.

Maybe ask someone to beta for you. Trust me, you will notice a massive improvement in quality.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
ohoh omnious..

and poor willow. she could kill/transform someone just having sex with them.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
scary the amount of chaos the two costumes.

imagine people using saya's blood like Diva.

and xander accidently attracting scary things.
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Your not the only one who hates them together lol. I am always saying that Angel must be Edward's mentor for all things broody and creeper.
Really interesting idea. If you haven't written the sequel already I really hope you do soon. If you have then I expect I will be leaving a review in the next day or so lol.
Oh and I really really love your idea for Willow. Very cool.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
I always thought Buffy's attraction to corpses- albeit well preserved corpses- was disgusting just like Xander did. Not only that, but Buffy/Angel was always a disaster waiting to happen. Hell, at least with Spike there wasn't a potential end of the world crisis always resulting from her fucking him.

Also, I hope you don't plan on making Angel/Willow a thing because, eww. Also, how did Willow keep her changes? From what I remember, Xander was the only one who kept anything significant, and there was a reason for that.
misuky7 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I am excited to read the sequel. This was a brilliant story. :3
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
I hate Buffy with any of her canon pairings, Angel was doomed from the beginning and he's kind of worthless, what with the cryptic advice and disappearing, even if he did eventually become actually helpful the whole soul curse setup was always a bad situation. Riley was ok in some ways, but his loyalties would always be split at best and the less said about Spike the better. Really, their's something wrong with canon Buffy, almost anyone would be better than her choices were.
thenick10841 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I really enjoyed this story alot and You aint the only one who hates the Angel/Buffy pairing. Keep up the great work.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Now if that doesn't go down smooth like corinthian deer-leather and a sliding roof.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Hi i kinda just want to say that it was a good story all and all but i disagree about what you said about twilight. Twilight just steals from everything it can including he buffy angel love story
Jio chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Nice Angel reference! Having Spike die like Lindsay is clever.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Excellent i think this is the first buffy story that had Saya in it.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Neat fic. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 3/31/2012