Reviews for The Bet
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 7/10
Your not the only one who hates them together lol. I am always saying that Angel must be Edward's mentor for all things broody and creeper.
Really interesting idea. If you haven't written the sequel already I really hope you do soon. If you have then I expect I will be leaving a review in the next day or so lol.
Oh and I really really love your idea for Willow. Very cool.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 5/10
I always thought Buffy's attraction to corpses- albeit well preserved corpses- was disgusting just like Xander did. Not only that, but Buffy/Angel was always a disaster waiting to happen. Hell, at least with Spike there wasn't a potential end of the world crisis always resulting from her fucking him.

Also, I hope you don't plan on making Angel/Willow a thing because, eww. Also, how did Willow keep her changes? From what I remember, Xander was the only one who kept anything significant, and there was a reason for that.
misuky7 chapter 2 . 3/23
I am excited to read the sequel. This was a brilliant story. :3
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 2 . 2/22
I hate Buffy with any of her canon pairings, Angel was doomed from the beginning and he's kind of worthless, what with the cryptic advice and disappearing, even if he did eventually become actually helpful the whole soul curse setup was always a bad situation. Riley was ok in some ways, but his loyalties would always be split at best and the less said about Spike the better. Really, their's something wrong with canon Buffy, almost anyone would be better than her choices were.
thenick10841 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I really enjoyed this story alot and You aint the only one who hates the Angel/Buffy pairing. Keep up the great work.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Now if that doesn't go down smooth like corinthian deer-leather and a sliding roof.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Hi i kinda just want to say that it was a good story all and all but i disagree about what you said about twilight. Twilight just steals from everything it can including he buffy angel love story
Jio chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Nice Angel reference! Having Spike die like Lindsay is clever.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Excellent i think this is the first buffy story that had Saya in it.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Neat fic. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Very cool
SeanHicks4 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Cool story, wish I read it before the sequel. I really need to reread my 'Beserk' volumes then catch up with the scanlations online, ya got me back into it. You're not the only one who dislike the Buffy/Angel or Spike pairings, I know I dont like them but not enough to get in some of those rants, like Angel is a pedo or they are her natural enemies and corpses. I defenatley like the way you ended it early and on a mutual note you're one of the few I've seen do that instead of letting her make the same mistakes as cannon or bashing Liam, for his backsliding into his poor human behaviors as a drunk with gamboling and womanizing problems, too the point he's a creepy and possesive stalker or something.
knightmare1986 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
This story was fun to read. I always hated the Angel/Buffy pairing myself. Liked Spike better. At least he was cooler and didn't brood as much as Peaches. (lol) Keep it up.
guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
You are wrong you know, you are not the only person that hates buffy/angel and its not the whole slayer/vamp thing but the way whistler dangled her like a prize for angel that i hate, plus he is a lame champion chasing rewards. Being a champion is about making sacrifices not being rewarded. So yay for no B/A
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I am not familiar with 'Berserk' but this fanfic seems interesting.